Problems with managing ADV dupes
Exclamation 
So here's the problem. I just want to manage my dupes, so I went to [Character -> Manage ADV Dupes] Yeah I know how to manage it. The reason I'm posting this is I can't find any of my dupes. Well it shows my dupe folders I have made, but I can't see any manageable dupes. It just says [No dupes found]. I can't even delete my folders. Is it only me having this problem?

[Image: q0mJ7Zo.png]

Click HERE to PM me / + Rep me
I'm having problems with it not saving objects that are welded together (so if I paste something I can copy it I have to re-weld it) and hydraulics don't want to save
Are you sure you justs ave them on your own name as Im gonna call It and not on another file you created yourself?
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(12-29-2015, 10:35 AM)Vossy Wrote: I'm having problems with it not saving objects that are welded together (so if I paste something I can copy it I have to re-weld it) and hydraulics don't want to save

YYou're probably pasting without constraints.  This is in place automatically to reduce lag. Only ever enable it when you require welds.
Want name did you save your dupe as?
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(12-29-2015, 10:42 AM)Brikaas Wrote: Are you sure you justs ave them on your own name as Im gonna call It and not on another file you created yourself?

I have it on my own name with my own description.

(12-29-2015, 12:23 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Want name did you save your dupe as?

The folders are Rebel, Police, Mafia. But I can see that the folder name is Re,Po,Ma.
Yeah I can see the folder name.

(12-29-2015, 12:23 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Want name did you save your dupe as?

I think "Fading Door", "Food Stand" etc. Just normal name.