UBR/Apology to community: Knox AKA Streetbin
Your name: Knox

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42221590

Your ban ID: 65496

Banned by: [FL] Viljo

Reason:
(BRA: 64436) Propspamming, attempt to crash the server Extended by Grub

Involved: Just me.

Why we should unban you: When I did this I was angry. Fueled by the LL vs FL deal I didn't know what to think and I followed the crowd and minged on the server. I know that is no excuse or reason for my actions. Now looking back after five months, I am sorry. If I could take back what I did I definitely would and I fell terrible for burning my bridges. I hope you and the community will give me one more chance to show that I can get along and contribute to the community. I am sincerely apologizing to the admins and community. Thank you.
There is no reason for me to even consider lifting your ban as the action you did was completely unacceptable and you were there to cause chaos.
Sit your ban.
(01-02-2016, 11:29 PM)Viljo Wrote: There is no reason for me to even consider lifting your ban as the action you did was completely unacceptable and you were there to cause chaos.
Sit your ban.

I am requesting this be seen by a SA or Owner because of the severity of the ban. I am also requesting that this not be seen by the person who issued the ban.
[Image: f0au5v8.png]
go check out my fish store im too lazy to link it

(01-03-2016, 12:58 AM)Epicworlds Wrote: I am requesting this be seen by a SA or Owner because of the severity of the ban. I am also requesting that this not be seen by the person who issued the ban.

Ban was extended by the SA himself, but I was the one who issued the ban.
It is up to an admin or above to decide the outcome of your ban, you can not request SA or Owner to review the ban.

Denied.