Donate Through Paypal
Dear SoulRipper is there another way to pay you exept paypal mine wont let me i have tried making a new account i have called paypal customer services they cant do anything i really want donator please help

from, Bobby
For Paypal you know you do not need an account to make a transaction, I've done it before just select the option saying you have no account or something like that insert all your credit card details and personal details then confirm and the transaction should go through without making an account.
[Image: alfred.png]
You can buy donator for ingame Money. Just post in the Marketplace that you want buy a Donator Status. Normaly it cost 350K - 400K.
I had my donator Status for 370K. Or you ask a friend with a PayPal Acc.

Regards
ModernFail
Select the "Use Credit/Debit Card" option, this will allow you to use your card without a PayPal account.
Hope this helps!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Alfred
Love you all guys donator is the best thing that has ever happened to me I appreciate the response from you and am going to keep playing till the day the server goes down which I wish never happens and hope that one day I become an admin by following the requirements!
The following 1 user Likes BobbyKhan787's post:
  • Alfred
(12-29-2015, 05:29 PM)Edned Wrote: Select the "Use Credit/Debit Card" option, this will allow you to use your card without a PayPal account.
Hope this helps!

I did this, but the thing that happened was that after I wrote all of the information (Card number, etc) I had to login anyways. What should I do??
(01-01-2016, 05:32 PM)MNKNM Wrote: I did this, but the thing that happened was that after I wrote all of the information (Card number, etc) I had to login anyways. What should I do??

As you can see, the login section will come up on the right, you don't need to click on it though!

The picture below shows what button you should press in order to review payment information and then proceed with the transaction.

[Image: obDdoiv.png]

Hope this helps.