Seem fair?
(12-28-2015, 11:36 PM)Jericho Wrote: well i got a mug for x-mas

What's on ya mug?
I guess what he means is that he has a cousin that is very close to him that they treat each other like brother and sister. Many people do this.
I got a £15 dressing gown and some socks.

It's the way the world works, and it gets worse as you get older - except, you can get smashed in the clubs on new years when you're my age so it makes up for it.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
You really should be grateful of what you get for Christmas, I don't even celebrate it and only get maybe $40 whenever we do have a holiday we celebrate. It's about the holiday and family, not the presents.

But I do agree, for you who does get any gifts that is quite unfair. It's never going to change, it's just how a family works. The youngest child always gets more attention.
first world problems
Dont feed the troll.
Maybe your sister behaved better?
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Damn, I wish I got any of the listed above as a present. Instead of looking at what you each got this year, try adding the value of everything you got for Xmas since you can remember and then compare it to your sisters. Your sister got a desk and a chair, but I'm sure you already have one too when she didn't. Your sister got a new PC since she didn't have one, yet you already had one and got some upgrades for it. The way your parents see it, they've probably spent a lot more on your presents over the years than your sister, plus it's all new stuff that will last your sister for a good number of years.

I'd be happy with what you got bud, appreciate it and be thankful, just like me. I got a top, a bottom, some chocolate, underwear and not much else. The only thing I'm upset about is that I didn't get a bottle of whisky this year like other years. Then again, I remember that I'm a fully working adult and I can afford hundreds of bottles, so I'm still getting drunk on new years and that's what the festive season is all about, right?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Decay, Grunt
(12-29-2015, 03:12 PM)Holdem Wrote: Damn, I wish I got any of the listed above as a present. Instead of looking at what you each got this year, try adding the value of everything you got for Xmas since you can remember and then compare it to your sisters. Your sister got a desk and a chair, but I'm sure you already have one too when she didn't. Your sister got a new PC since she didn't have one, yet you already had one and got some upgrades for it. The way your parents see it, they've probably spent a lot more on your presents over the years than your sister, plus it's all new stuff that will last your sister for a good number of years.

I'd be happy with what you got bud, appreciate it and be thankful, just like me. I got a top, a bottom, some chocolate, underwear and not much else. The only thing I'm upset about is that I didn't get a bottle of whisky this year like other years. Then again, I remember that I'm a fully working adult and I can afford hundreds of bottles, so I'm still getting drunk on new years and that's what the festive season is all about, right?

million times this ^^^^^
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Yeah, you should be happy with what you get, but I think we can agree that it is not fair at all. Usually in my family, we try to make the price of the gifts have a similar value, so that one does not get too much compared to another, so that something like what Operation described won't happen.
The following 1 user Likes Zyphix's post:
  • Adamantite