Racism Ban Misunderstood
Your name: [FL:RP] jnjaws

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46138544

Your ban ID: 68539

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Racism

Involved: GotWeed?, RF | AndiZz

Why we should unban you: All I did was standing outside a door, cops were in there)). They started shooting through the door and started to tell us to leave and say that they would kill us if we wouldn't. I said Nigre Which means Black in Esperanto (language) So I think that this ban is unfair, If I would say the N-Word there would be no reason for me to do an Unban Request.
Would you really think that is a sensible thing to say? Considering the fact that not all microphones in gmod are clear, I'd still say that is still too close to the word and people could still think you are saying the racist word. I also can clarify that what you said (regardless if you actually said something else, still too close to the word itself) encouraged someone else to say it, getting them self into trouble.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(12-28-2015, 07:06 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Would you really think that is a sensible thing to say? Considering the fact that not all microphones in gmod are clear, I'd still say that is still too close to the word and people could still think you are saying the racist word. I also can clarify that what you said (regardless if you actually said something else, still too close to the word itself) encouraged someone else to say it, getting them self into trouble.

The thing was that I were saying this with a russian accent where I rolled my R's, (NigRRRRRRRuh) Even if so I could understand if it sounded like something else, if anyone thought I did I would like to apologize, otherwise thanks.
Still is too close to the word which you said, I don't think you said that word either, I clearly heard a racist slur.
(12-28-2015, 08:35 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Still is too close to the word which you said, I don't think you said that word either, I clearly heard a racist slur.

Alright, I will take the ban. Have a nice day.
Unban Request Denied.
Moved.