Story Time: A Christmas Surprise!
It was December Twenty Fifth, Christmas day.
Audacter knew what he was getting and looked forward to jamming it into the port.
It was his new graphics card, GTX 970 he knew it would do the job of replacing his GTX 750.
He put the card in, and looked at his case in awe.
As his 750 didn't require to be cabled in he thought nothing of it, till SUDDENLY the 970 didn't work?
He took apart his computer again to realise the 970 required to be hooked up to the PSU and Audacter didn't have the molex ports.
So now Audacter had to order a new PSU, the store page stated it would be a minimum of five days and a stack of cash.

Signed,
Audacter
and his now relieved GTX 750
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 3 users Like Audacter's post:
  • Spear, summotion, Grunt
But did Santa Claus bring Audacter a better internet connection?
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Tomo, Grunt
(12-25-2015, 01:45 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: But did Santa Claus bring Audacter a better internet connection?

Maybe next year.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
(12-25-2015, 02:12 PM)Audacter Wrote:
(12-25-2015, 01:45 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: But did Santa Claus bring Audacter a better internet connection?

Maybe next year.

Maybe Uncle Ben can tell Santa to get his shit together and sort you out something better than Tesco Broadband?
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(12-25-2015, 02:46 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(12-25-2015, 02:12 PM)Audacter Wrote:

Maybe next year.

Maybe Uncle Ben can tell Santa to get his shit together and sort you out something better than Tesco Broadband?

I think TalkTalk is worse, and yet it is the one I am currently stuck with.
It's worth the wait, I have an MSI 970 and its beautiful.