Police Force - Vehicle Replacement
I want that benz. + support.

(logistical reasons, I want a updated heavy duty goods truck. (but keep the tides its nice))
(12-21-2015, 03:44 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: I want that benz. + support.

(logistical reasons, I want a updated heavy duty goods truck. (but keep the tides its nice))

True, this would be great for many rps!
Regards, Midget

The following 1 user Likes Midget's post:
  • ltblackcoat
-Support

Our cars for police are just fine. Also, this is in the suggestions not wanted thread.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
(12-22-2015, 11:49 AM)Hitman Wrote: -Support

Our cars for police are just fine. Also, this is in the suggestions not wanted thread.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

They might be "just fine"

However I am totally up for something that will enhance the Police RP and this totally will.

Try not to forget that the SWAT van was a suggestion that was also in the not wanted thread....

O/T
+support

I have a dupe that serves as a mobile command centre, one with SWAT Van, and one with the truck. Being able to dive theses would be absolutely excellent as you cant really do it in a transit....Ive tried.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

Aye but that was made by someone who has now left fearless. Also I might as well give it a shot anyhow.
Regards, Midget

(12-22-2015, 12:11 PM)MidgetHD Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

Aye but that was made by someone who has now left fearless. Also I might as well give it a shot anyhow.

Doesn't matter if the post was made by someone who left, it is stuck at the top for a reason and was fairly recently updated by CodedBrain before he left.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
(12-22-2015, 05:34 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 12:11 PM)MidgetHD Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

Doesn't matter if the post was made by someone who left, it is stuck at the top for a reason and was fairly recently updated by CodedBrain before he left.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

Oh well, Soul hasn't warned me for it or neither has any other staff so I don't see how that is effecting anyone. If
Soul doesn't want it he can deny it. Simple.
Regards, Midget

I thought this was about what the community wants anyway ?

I thought that was the reason in the + - support process.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-22-2015, 10:57 PM)Marty Wrote: I thought this was about what the community wants anyway ?

I thought that was the reason in the + - support process.

Pretty much, but either way it's off topic so I am keeping my mouth shut. Tounge
Regards, Midget

+Support for the Chevrolet Suburban and the Dodge Charger
-Support for the rest
[Image: 2015-12-17%2B-%2B1]
Thanks to Spear for making this amazing Picture to my signature