Police Force - Vehicle Replacement
+support on Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe

I'd love to see this on the servers. A bit more heavier and terrain vehicle for park rangers and similar.
I like dodge charger one aswell, but don't think we need it now, for others, in my eyes it would just make the force have unnecessary vehicles (current ford does the job of impala and volvo is way too european for something that's based in 'murica).
I can however see the van being used, maybe we could just transform our current ford transit into something, don't know...
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
(12-20-2015, 12:06 PM)Pear Wrote: +support on Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe

I'd love to see this on the servers. A bit more heavier and terrain vehicle for park rangers and similar.
I like dodge charger one aswell, but don't think we need it now, for others, in my eyes it would just make the force have unnecessary vehicles (current ford does the job of impala and volvo is way too european for something that's based in 'murica).
I can however see the van being used, maybe we could just transform our current ford transit into something, don't know...

I do see your point there. In my opinion the Suburban would be a great car and we don't really have any SUV's that I
can think of the top of my head. Replacing the Transit may be a better idea as well as it has a larger space in the back.
Also there is about 3 different versions of the Vehicle: Normal, Box Truck and None/flatbed. This would be great for roleplays.
Regards, Midget

-Support
Police needs an improvement. +support
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Midget
+support
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+ For Volvo,Mercedes and Impala.
Those Chargers and Suburbans, I`ve seen those too much at others servers... just no.
(12-20-2015, 09:17 PM)KARPAT_HOCKEY Wrote: + For Volvo, Mercedes and Impala.
Those Chargers and Suburbans, I've seen those too much at others servers... just no.

Really? I've never seen Suburbans before on any servers? I mean the Charger I have see a lot but not the Suburban.
Regards, Midget

+/-Support - I would say just replace the CVPI with a Taurus/Impala and maybe have an SUV as the Supervisor Vehicle for the Sergeant? I honestly think the 2015 Charger is unrealistic as a Police Vehicle. Maybe replace the Lamborghini with the 2015 Charger?

I'd rather not see a Volvo/Merc as a Police Car. Seems unrealistic IMO, unless it was an Unmarked unit.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(12-20-2015, 09:44 PM)Reebs Wrote: +/-Support - I would say just replace the CVPI with a Taurus/Impala and maybe have an SUV as the Supervisor Vehicle for the Sergeant? I honestly think the 2015 Charger is unrealistic as a Police Vehicle. Maybe replace the Lamborghini with the 2015 Charger?

I'd rather not see a Volvo/Merc as a Police Car. Seems unrealistic IMO, unless it was an Unmarked unit.

True, when I was first going with this suggestion I was only going to talk about replacing the Crown Vic with the Impala
although also having a SUV would be much more realistic as well. I only added the Dodge in just incase. 

Pretty much all of these vehicle can have changable skin and also take off the light bars etc
Regards, Midget

+Support

I agree that we do need to modernize the Police vehicles, however I don't think it would be the upmost priority.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.