Police Force - Vehicle Replacement
Hello Members of Fearless!

So recently I have been thinking about the Government Vehicles and when doing so
I noticed now the police car on Fearless is getting a little old and needs a new
cop car in the game!

So I got the idea of why not replacing or even better, add it into Fearless. Although
you may ask why? I feel although that the current police car is a little old now for 
Fearless and that most Garry's Mod servers use the Crown Victoria. However I
feel as that adding a new modern police car would not only look better but
improve gameplay and roleplay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So first of all we have the Volvo S60 R. This car is a 2004 Gen 1 which I must
say looks pretty dam good. This vehicle can be modified to become a undercover
cop car. This vehicle has many features on it. It a sleek and modern look for CityRP
and fits very well with Fearless.

So next is the Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe. Now this car would be perfect for a additional vehicle
as it a great SUV and as Fearless doesn't have any SUV Cop vehicles, I feel that this
would be great to add to the server! This vehicle just like the others this  can be
modified to become a Undercover Cop vehicle and has many great looking additional
exterior addons. I much prefer this vehicle to the rest as it would give a interesting spin
for cops. Not only that but also SRU could use this as well which would be great!

So thirdly we have the Dodge Charger 2015. Now this car out of all the vehicles
is the most pretty car in my opinion and is great car for performance! This car as well
comes with the option to turn it into a undercover cop car. Although I have seen a lot
of servers with this car I still feel as that it would look a lot nicer on Fearless.

So second from last we have the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. This car is more of a base car as you
can turn it into many more other types of vehicles. Although as I know the amazing
Fearless devs can easily fix this to only be the Police version of the vehicle. This would great for transporting
goods from one area to another. I know at the moment there isn't much and we currently have
the Ford Transit but not everyone wants to see the same vehicle being used in different ways. This
isn't really needed but thought it would be a nice additional vehicle to the Police Force. (I may talk about this
on another thread along with the Impala)

So last of all we have the Chevrolet Impala. This vehicle in my opinion is a great car
and must say is not too old and not too new. This vehicle is not only great as a cop car
but you can also take off additional parts to make it a undercover vehicle! I must say it is a great
vehicle by its self and would work very well for Fearless!. ( This could also
be used as a Taxi which I may touch on in another Thread)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are all great cars although sadly we can't have them all added.. (Cri tim) So having at least one vehicle
added or replaced would be great!

Now if you have any other suggestions I would happily add it to this list and give credit! Now 
these are only my suggestions which I may add more detail if asked for. Hope you all like it! Cheese

~ MidgetHD
Regards, Midget

upport for the Volvo S60r R

-Support For the Chevrolet.

-Support For the dodge charger

+Support For the Mercedes Sprinter. Would be good as a police van if they implemented a better arrest system where you have to take the people to the nexus and detain them there which would be awesome.

-Support For the Chevrolet
The following 1 user Likes chopchop1614's post:
  • mintblackbeard
+/- support; These are nice cars and all, but I don't think adding such a large amount of content would be good, as it increases the amount you have to download to play.
-Support,
Not that its a bad idea, but like Jerry said each large suggestion like this piles on more for that newly connecting player to have to download each time and I just don't think its needed.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(12-20-2015, 05:17 AM)Jerrycat Wrote: +/- support; These are nice cars and all, but I don't think adding such a large amount of content would be good, as it increases the amount you have to download to play.

At some point FL will have to get a lot more content if it wants to stay hip and stay with the time, We ain't living in 2008 Anymore where people only had 1 MB/S... Nowadays a normal internet has 50 MB/S... A server simply cannot go on for long without new, more, better content, the same content such as the Bmw being the most expensive car for 7 years now is kinda boring now for example, People simply get bored then as nothing huge is changing.

And +Support,
But I'd rather have this

All FL really needs as additional for the Goverment is something like this
[Image: 4846410486_898a32909e_b.jpg]
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
No doubt that we need a new police vehicle.
I dodge charger could be very useful for pursuits. Currently there is no way to stop a BMW escaping the police whatsoever.
I would say doe, that there should be an RPP restriction. 5 or 10 RPP's. I don't want to see everyone drive around in these.
I like the Mercedes Spinter which Demonic posted. Would be great for transport RP and even police RP as you see in the video.

Maybe this volvo instead of the police car.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=396022271
or this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=478457842 (<-- I really like this)

-Support on all the other things.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(12-20-2015, 12:39 AM)chopchop1614 Wrote: +Support for the Volvo S60r R

-Support For the Chevrolet.

-Support For the dodge charger

+Support For the Mercedes Sprinter. Would be good as a police van if they implemented a better arrest system where you have to take the people to the nexus and detain them there which would be awesome.

-Support For the Chevrolet
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Midget
(12-20-2015, 05:17 AM)Jerrycat Wrote: +/- support; These are nice cars and all, but I don't think adding such a large amount of content would be good, as it increases the amount you have to download to play.

Like I said, either replace the current Crown Victoria or just add an additional 1 police vehicle into the servers. I understand why adding all would cause chaos so that's why I suggested for one of them not all.
Regards, Midget

(12-20-2015, 09:43 AM)Balls Wrote: No doubt that we need a new police vehicle.
I dodge charger could be very useful for pursuits. Currently there is no way to stop a BMW escaping the police whatsoever.
I would say doe, that there should be an RPP restriction. 5 or 10 RPP's. I don't want to see everyone drive around in these.
I like the Mercedes Spinter which Demonic posted. Would be great for transport RP and even police RP as you see in the video.

-Support on all the other things.

True, having a pursuit vehicle that can at least catch up to a bmw would be great! I mean it is just stupid driving around trying to catch a vehicle that will never stop. I do love the RPP restriction though! That would be much better.
Regards, Midget

(12-20-2015, 06:38 AM)Demonic Wrote:

At some point FL will have to get a lot more content if it wants to stay hip and stay with the time, We ain't living in 2008 Anymore where people only had 1 MB/S... Nowadays a normal internet has 50 MB/S... A server simply cannot go on for long without new, more, better content, the same content such as the Bmw being the most expensive car for 7 years now is kinda boring now for example, People simply get bored then as nothing huge is changing.

And +Support,
But I'd rather have this

All FL really needs as additional for the Government is something like this
[Image: 4846410486_898a32909e_b.jpg]

True, a lot of the vehicles on Fearless are getting an update but I feel as that so do the police vehicles. The Fire Truck and Ambulance have had an update so I feel that at least the Police vehicles do as well. I'm pretty sure it has been the same for quite a few years now and there are now new fast cars. 

Also that peterbuilt I believe that is with the trailer? That would be great idea but the amount of people prop pushing  or ramming would cause chaos and the trailer may fling everywhere. I feel that it would be great for roleplays massively.
Regards, Midget