Default Weapon for Security Guard
-Support

Reason: In passive RP weapons/violence should not be used this the need for a weapon to be equipped is not necessary and will in my opinion only lead to people being tempted to or actually using it. There are plenty ways to peacefully resolve a situation rather than clubbing someone.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+/- Support
I support the idea but you could just equip one from your own inventory.
+Support

ASP Baton would be a great and realistic weapon for security to start off with.
I can understand the suggestion but as the NON wanted list state:
More armed characters
We promote non-violent RP, allowing easier access to firearms will increase RDM

I find that the player Is resposible of getting himself the stuff he needs to provide security.
So I'll be giving this a negative support.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 2 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • Grunt, PhantomSolaris
I can understand this suggestion, but I reckon in practise, it would just lead to an increase in RDM.

This is because it's so easy to knock someone out with the ASP Batton, so you'll see Mr/Ms Minge run up to someone and crack them on the back of the head and bamn, out goes the lights of the poor ol' roleplayer.

The ASP Batton isn't hard to get a hold of anyway, it's nice and cheap and those who would RolePlay with it well, would seek it out anyway.

So I'm going to have to put a -Support I'm afraid.
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • PhantomSolaris
(01-26-2016, 10:36 AM)Brikaas Wrote: I can understand the suggestion but as the NON wanted list state:
More armed characters

I find that the player Is resposible of getting himself the stuff he needs to provide security.

I can also see this being abused big time.

-Support
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
(01-26-2016, 10:36 AM)Brikaas Wrote: I can understand the suggestion but as the NON wanted list state:
More armed characters

I understand that, but I am not trying to add a firearm to the job. I am just adding an ASP Baton which even says "ASP Baton for subdue, not for killing" in the description as well. It's just the melee weapon which isn't easy to kill people with that.

[Image: q0mJ7Zo.png]

Click HERE to PM me / + Rep me
+support
+Support
+ Support.