Report: Holdem
(12-18-2015, 01:46 PM)Audacter Wrote: Another question would be why is Holdem being singled out from the rest of the SRU force? From the footage it seems there is quite a few SRU breaching in at the same time.

didn't got all of them because when i was preparing the video / BR some of them changed theire Job.
What's seen in the video is that you confront the VP, and three SRU appear from a closed door and surprise attack you, while you were not even facing the VP to threaten them. Simply because you had no time to react. You faced three SWAT men as a criminal athlete of some sort.
The whole situation was poorly roleplayed and I can hardly call what the SRU did was to break fear RP.
It's simply too mooshy to draw a conclusion from.

This is just my analysis of the situation so far. Waiting for post from the accused player.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
On my side of the story, I was the SRU Sergeant. We were conducting forced entry drills in the Garage and training in general, as you can see my character writting at the beginning of the video. I heard you shouting "Get down on the ground, get out the nexus". So me and my team decided to go see what all the fuzz was about. We could hear you since we were literally under you. I popped the door open, saw you with a weapon and waiting for 1-2 seconds to asses the situation. After seeing that the VP was on the ground, you wearing civilian clothing and with an automatic weapon, I decided that the best course of action was to engage you right there and then.

I don't believe I broke any rules, for we outgunned you, outgeared you and outnumbered you 4 to 1 when you were aiming at me/us, and not the VP.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Ban request Denied.

Accused player does not break any rules in the provided evidence.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Moved.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15