A long awaited introduction.
Hey there RP'ers. During my time on the Fearless RP servers I've been known as 'Barry The Barn Owl'. I've recently changed my name so an introduction wouldn't be a bad idea, seeing as I never made one.

My new name is 'Captain Barry'.

My new name is mostly influenced by my interest in the navy and everything that floats on the high seas. I'm on v2d most days of the week doing role-plays with my clan and having a good time in general. I look forward to meeting any fellow RP'ers I haven't met already.

And Merry Christmas!
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • ltblackcoat
Welcome Bazza
Welcome!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Welcome!
Noice, welcome!
Welcome
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Welcome!
Welcome!
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(12-17-2015, 02:25 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hey there RP'ers. During my time on the Fearless RP servers I've been known as 'Barry The Barn Owl'. I've recently changed my name so an introduction wouldn't be a bad idea, seeing as I never made one.

My new name is 'Captain Barry'.

My new name is mostly influenced by my interest in the navy and everything that floats on the high seas. I'm on v2d most days of the week doing role-plays with my clan and having a good time in general. I look forward to meeting any fellow RP'ers I haven't met already.

And Merry Christmas!

A nautical enthusiast to boost?

We are going to get on swimmingly.
Welcome!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]