Sports/Interform
For thoughs of you who still go to school, not college or sixth form, you might have something called 'Interform'.

If you do not know what it is, it's basically when you go to 'High school' or 'Upper school' you are put into forms, and you go there (depending on your school) two times a day to be registered.

Once a term, you play in an 'Interform' against other forms, (Not agressively, like all forms have mates in them, like friendly sport, but that may differ from school to school.)

And the sport you compete in is the sport you do in 'Physical Education/PE'. Just wondering if anyone else has this? And what sports they play in.

We do rugby and football, I play for both sports. You have the choice to play in them, and you basically miss school to play in a massive tournament. Tommorow I am doing rugby, I'm pretty good at it, I am strong and quick, and we have a decent form for all the sports. We are better at football though,

in rugby we always come 4th/14th, when playing for 3rd and 4th. And we lose against the form 'JJW'. And they lost their best player in PE this year. About a week ago he dislocated his shoulder, I was on his team but I hate him so I didn't really care, plus it makes a better chance of us winning. We never lose badly either. We almost beat them last year.

What sports do you do? Are you good at them? Your position?

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Personally I dislike sports in general, and there seems to be more inter-form and inter-school sports matches (particularly football and rugby - good old Britain) than there are days in a year at my school; they seem to happen because some blokes got bored of the telly or, on the rare occasion, it's to raise money for charities we've never heard of.

As for my favourite sport, I do enjoy the occasional game of badminton. I also am into parkour, although that's technically not a sport.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-17-2011, 02:43 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: As for my favourite sport, I do enjoy the occasional game of badminton. I also am into parkour, although that's technically not a sport.

Badminton is not that bad actually, I enjoy that too, but we do not do sports too often. We do it once a term, if that.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!