Unblacklist request
Your name: (GNFusions)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:80036084)

Your ban ID: (68740)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Infernaw
Reason: (Apparently I was CDMing) What happened: I accidently ran over a person I got out of my car (to call an ambulance) and a person on my own team killed me and I called an admin and the person who shot me had friends who could back him up.

Involved:I cannot remember the other players

Why we should unban you: I did nothing wrong (I did run him over by accident) but I got out to call an ambulance and I was shot I dont realy care about the blacklist but my reputation.
According to the witnesses you ran up to pick up the person's weapons and not call an ambulance.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The person was shooting at me before I got out of the car
If you actually listened to me I would tell you that
How could he be shooting when he was knocked over by you?
The other person who was warned for team kill
There was one person, the one who got ran over, that was punished. Nobody else.
I got out of the car and was shot straight away what could I do?
That's why the case was dealt with in a fair matter.
You ran him over and received ONE HOUR blacklist from vehicles.
He shot you and got blacklisted from weapons and rebel.
so if someone runs over me by acient I can get them not to use cars for an hour I got out of the car to call an ambulance and I was shot what do you think I'm supposed to do I dident evan have the time to walk over to his boady before I was killed. Just tell me if you are lagging a little bit and you accidently run someone over I was doing the procorions to make sure that it wasn't CDM and I couldent because I was KILLED. Just tell me what should I do if I accidently run over someone? because I tried to do everything I could.