Report: [FL:RP] Random Gamer
Name of player: [FL:RP] Random Gamer
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57769738
Time in GMT: Tuesday, 15 December: 14:00
Server: With map rp_evocity_v2d
Summary: This player arrested me with no reason, I had weapons, but he could not see it..
Evidence: I had base at UM, any player with m4 said that I must open gate to my base or I will die (he escaped from cops) so I opened, and police man as first tazed me, hand cuffed and arrested, It's not fair, I had to do it because the player with M4 would kill me.. I had no contra, but I losed kevlar and a lot of time (10 mins)

Sorry for my english, I'm from Poland.
Have you got any evidence please?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
We had reports of an armed man at the UM. Therefor, we go there, and raided the place.

We searched the only person in there. Who was you, and you had a gun on you, we had every right to arrest you.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
-Involved

I saw u at UM with a AK or Galil. You dont poning the gun on me so I called the Police. The Police Searched you and arreted you. I can post a Screenshot if u want Falcao.
--- INVOLVED ---

We came because someone requestet that you where armed, we dind't knew how many but we just responded, that is not our fault.
Second of all, random arrests is IC stuff, and not OOC stuff so you should talk with the president if you feel like you've been randomly arrested.
And you even asked an admin to look at this post, wich will just make it worse.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(12-15-2015, 02:23 PM)ModernFail Wrote: -Involved

I saw u at UM with a AK or Galil. You dont poning the gun on me so I called the Police. The Police Searched you and arreted you. I can post a Screenshot if u want Falcao.

Could you provide the SS's please? Can not find it. Get this PR over Asap..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I dont screenshot the Request. But I have a Picture from the OOC talk. I will post it here Smile

Just by the Way,He also insulting us at the OOC. I need to do a PR for insulting or we handle it here?

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/p...dznju1.jpg
Player report denied.

Closing notes:

Insufficient evidence provided.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator