Poll: Is falcao doomforting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
49.06%
26 49.06%
No
45.28%
24 45.28%
Dont know
5.66%
3 5.66%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Doomforting Falcao
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
I think that Falcao should be instantly demoted from the administration team, for such black/dark colours
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(12-16-2015, 09:55 AM)rand0m0mg Wrote: dw, xtreme is just salty

If you are here to trashtalk leave the discussion. And for evryone else we are here to discuss its a doomfort or not. Not to hate or trashtalk people. I would evryone to stop trashtalking and just focus on if its a doomfort or not so we can keep this discussion open.
(12-16-2015, 11:18 AM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: I think that Falcao should be instantly demoted from the administration team, for such black/dark colours

Please read previous comments and discuss the doomforting rules, not wether Falcao broke rules or not.
(12-15-2015, 11:45 PM)Falcao Wrote: Finally, can we respect the reasoning behind this thread staying open please? It's to discuss the doomforting rules and modifying them as Noda stated but this has just been countless attacks on myself. So if this cannot be followed then I will have to go ahead and close it, thank you.
(12-16-2015, 12:57 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: Okay, past this point I would like only thoughts and ideas on how to further define doomforting. 
It's not rocket science. It's a doomfort - no matter what perspective you look at it from. Breaking the rules merely because of a vague understanding of it doesn't give anybody the rights to do so. I guarantee if this was done by a regular player, without a doubt, he'd receive a punishment immediately.

Discussing the unclarity of the doomfort rules and turning a blind eye to the players in question breaking it is absolutely ridiculous, not to mention the users posting inappropriate comments and not getting warned merely because they're an acquaintance of the admin in question.

But we may as well all forget it as this brand new hierarchy clearly lacks justice and fairness. Most especially after history of staff being exposed but still retaining his/her position without disclipinary actions.
The following 2 users Like Jericho's post:
  • MrSir, Villain
(12-16-2015, 11:31 AM)Xtremefighter Wrote:

If you are here to trashtalk leave the discussion. And for evryone else we are here to discuss its a doomfort or not. Not to hate or trashtalk people. I would evryone to stop trashtalking and just focus on if its a doomfort or not so we can keep this discussion open.

In an public forum, your post is open for criticism.. Let me rephrase myself, it's not a doomfort by current rules and regulations(although vague) and you are frustrated that they were able to defend themselves.
How is that a Doomfort? What the hell
(12-16-2015, 06:58 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 11:31 AM)Xtremefighter Wrote:

In an public forum, your post is open for criticism.. Let me rephrase myself, it's not a doomfort by current rules and regulations(although vague) and you are frustrated that they were able to defend themselves.

This repost gave me an headache.
Rephrase? "dw, xtreme is just salty"??   Got nothing to do with the topic.
The following 1 user Likes MrSir's post:
  • Haarek
Gonna leave my opinion here.

So im not on either side here, while no, The Admin was NOT doomforting, he was pretty damn close. However everything seemes fair and as he stated, everything is following the (i will add Vague) rules.

On Noda's suggestion, i think that should be added as its a very resonable rule and would be very fair as it is a very unfair advantage for the opposing team.

Kind regards,
The Arcanist.
This just proves everything
(12-23-2015, 12:43 AM)Jericho Wrote: This just proves everything

Could you go into further detail, Jericho?