Hello Fearless
Thumbs Down 
Hello Fearless
I just want to quickly show you how the v33x server looks without admins online.

Remember to put in 1080p
[Image: e19f63ddb7.png]
When there is no staff online the server turns in to a city of chaos. Yesterday a few minutes after the staff members left: https://plus.google.com/1167747265946897...bEwPMFC1nb

Ofcourse there can't be staff members online all the time on the servers. Just sad how people enjoy destroying others experiences.
Yeah. It's sad.

Recently there has been a large increase in complaints that often look like this :
"Omg WTF I Ben rdm 20 Tim and cal administration 400. They no respond. Shit lazy bito he's. WTF I has vid of lazing administration. I will send w super administration. #admins demote. " but videos like these show what happens when they're not there and the effort they put in.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Hzii
(NOTE: Ignore log times as they are an hour out for some reason.)

Samta Claus - Banned for multiple rule breakages. Will be extended.

Snuus Pringles - Prop blacklist issued for him spawning that massive plate at 1:00 in the video.

Toetes - Given weapons blacklist for randomly tranqing you at 1:20 in the video.

Logs confirm this was him: v33x [21:13:19] Toetes (STEAM_0:1:104338146) Knocked out: [FL:RP] Mozart The Reindeer (STEAM_0:1:31167289) using tranqed

driesil - Issued with a prop blacklist and a ban for flipping cars in the air at 2:10 in the video (in the background).
Logs timed perfectly with that plate being spawned and everything else which was being said in the chat.
v33x [21:13:57] driesi1 (STEAM_0:1:48506627) has spawned models/hunter/plates/plate2x2.mdl

This is about as much as I could scrape up from the video. Sorry you had to endure the server in such an embarrassing state.

Report Approved i guess Smile

[FL:M] Tomo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Rylund, Spear, Avgar
(12-14-2015, 10:02 PM)Tomo Wrote: (NOTE: Ignore log times as they are an hour out for some reason.)

Samta Claus - Banned for multiple rule breakages. Will be extended.

Snuus Pringles - Prop blacklist issued for him spawning that massive plate at 1:00 in the video.

Toetes - Given weapons blacklist for randomly tranqing you at 1:20 in the video.

Logs confirm this was him: v33x [21:13:19] Toetes (STEAM_0:1:104338146) Knocked out: [FL:RP] Mozart The Reindeer (STEAM_0:1:31167289) using tranqed

driesil - Issued with a prop blacklist and a ban for flipping cars in the air at 2:10 in the video (in the background).
Logs timed perfectly with that plate being spawned and everything else which was being said in the chat.
v33x [21:13:57] driesi1 (STEAM_0:1:48506627) has spawned models/hunter/plates/plate2x2.mdl

This is about as much as I could scrape up from the video. Sorry you had to endure the server in such an embarrassing state.

Report Approved i guess Smile

[FL:M] Tomo
Fearless Moderator

Thank you for taking action.  Blush
The following 1 user Likes Hzii's post:
  • Tomo
There is only so much the admin team can do, these things tend to happen around the time when admins may be at school, college, university or work. Most admins are from northern Europe or America which leaves a gap during the afternoon which is when the minge tends to breed pretty well as some kids may be in another time zone and have just got out of school.

It's something they cant really help to be honest.

Along with the fact that the admins do have lives and will want to go out and do things such as play games or see friends which may mean they won't be on during peak hours.
The following 2 users Like Grunt's post:
  • Tomo, Falc
Sucks, but this is the reason we have player reports. Good on you Tomo for taking action.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 2 users Like Ali's post:
  • Tomo, Hzii
(12-15-2015, 02:30 AM)Ali Wrote: Sucks, but this is the reason we have player reports. Good on you Tomo for taking action.

Yep. Had to make two reports + the video here..
The amount of rule break in a 2 minute video.
The following 1 user Likes Jericho's post:
  • Hzii
I get on about 4 PM GMT +2, my bus rides take very long time from school to home.
Oh well, that is why we have player reports.
The following 3 users Like Viljo's post:
  • Spear, Hzii, Grunt