My 3 Money Packs Are Failing To Come Through
I have brought them about 20mins go and they have not came through.
If any staff member who can see this and can give money please can you get these funds to me 

Thanks Skid
Hello, thank you for your help request.
I apologize on behalf of the team that your money packs were not processed properly. Can you check to see if your payment went through properly and try relogging as well.
If the above things did not work, please sent SoulRipper a PM via the forums and title your PM with "Donation Problem".
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Have you tried to reconnect? It works sometimes.
(12-14-2015, 06:16 PM)Edned Wrote: I apologize on behalf of the team

What team lol? It's not like the teacher team deal with donations and you can't apologise on behalf of a team you're not part of.
The following 5 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Sentinel, Demonic, Jan, Nyander, Tawee
(12-17-2015, 05:30 PM)Suarez Wrote:

What team lol? It's not like the teacher team deal with donations and you can't apologise on behalf of a team you're not part of.

Why do you have to be rude? If you have a problem with him or what he said pm him.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)

Couldn't agree more Tbh. Sorry Edned but I really hate when teachers write something like that.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.

What's with the whole "we're better than y'all cos we're adm0ns" deal? Teachers help out new people on the server, hence preventing future minging around and reducing headaches for moderators/administrators. You're supposed to be 1 big team, just because one category has more powers ingame than the other doesn't mean the category with the least power needs to be zoned out.
Have some mutual respect for eachother because whether anyone likes it or not, you're all supposed to be one big team that prevents (future) minging on the FL servers.

Regards,
Saurez is correct here actually. The Teaching team is not apart of the staff team therefore he can not and should not be apologizing on our behalf.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 2 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Suarez, Tawee
(12-18-2015, 04:04 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Saurez is correct here actually. The Teaching team is not apart of the staff team therefore he can not and should not be apologizing on our behalf.

Edned never mentioned the staff team. He just said "team". Which he is apart of btw. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showteam.php. Why have teachers under the "team" tab at the top if they arent apart of the team?
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 1 user Likes Ali's post:
  • Agorith
Then what are they a part of? Simply the teacher team? I don't hear anyone call it the moderator team or the administrator team, simply FL Staff. Which is what the teachers should be categorized under in my opinion. As soon as a teacher says something along the lines of what Edned said, even when it was like the tiniest part of a huge sentence, moderators and administrators get butthurt. You're all part of a team that helps maintain the servers on FL. Each and every one of you deserves the same amount of respect for helping to maintain the FL servers as minge-free as possible. You're supposed to be a team, so act like one.
No further input necessary as my opinion about the matter can't be changed.

P.s: Just to clarify. If I were to get accepted as a teacher on FL, I would not act any different than I already do. I will not get power hungry, and I will not think of myself as equal to an administrator. But I would think of the lot of us as a big team. And that's how it should be.

Regards,
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Ali