[Unofficial] E.O.F.A.N.A [RECRUITING]

We, E.O.F.A.N.O, are an organisation that believe in creating a new, stronger, way of life. We do not wish to harm, or destroy the citizen of our captured countries and cities, we wish only to see ourselves at the top of the food chain. We do not hold a religion, nor do we aim at religion. We are a group of individuals that only have one goal, to watch the currently world leaders crumble under our regime. You may try and find us, but we are clever, you may think you are a head, but really you are two steps behind. Every city, every government, every household will be part of us. We will not stop, we will not give in. Every day we grow stronger, every man who dies, may 100 more stand in his place.  If you do a good deed for us, we will do one in return. We will start this right now. You have let us enter you beloved city, and in return for that great jester. We shall warn you of what is to come, take this as your first step in defeating us. We do not wish to anger any other group, we will not agree with your terms of war. We cannot be stopped, we cannot be contained. Join us, fight for us, kill for us, we are never going to stop. The bigger we become, the more land we take.  Join today, Kill tomorrow.

Current Members:

CorieTheNub - Cpt. James Walters - Commander in Chief

How to get into E.O.P.A.N.A:
As we are a professional roleplaying clan, there are a couple requirements that need to be met. If you are unable to meet them, unfortunately you will be unable to apply for the clan. If you have been either; kicked, demoted or denied. You will not be able to reapply for a week. If you have been temporally removed from the clan, please respect the decision of the commanding officers.  We can terminate your employment at any time without warning. You must not have below 100(In-Game) hours, I do not really care on RPP as long as you can show that you can roleplay to a good standard. You must speak and be able to type good English. No one under the age of 13 will be accepted. Must have an aggressive style of roleplay, and you must know all the rules of the server. Failure to comply with these demands, you will denied or removed from the clan.

We have a template that must be used, if you fail to use this, you will denied straight away.
[spoiler= Application Form ]
Code:
[align=center]
OOC:
Steam name:
SteamID:
Hours played:
Role-Play Points (RPP): 
Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (not required to join):
Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:
Last clan and why you left:
Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:
Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):
Active /10 on the forums:  /10
Active /10 in-game:  /10
References:

IC:

Character name
Background story (No less than a 100 words):
What your ideal job role would be within our organisation:
Why you would be suited for this specific role:
What could you bring to E.O.F.A.N.O:[/align]

[/spoiler]
OOC Disclaimer: As leader of this clan, I vow to you that I will take this clan seriously. My goal is not to offend anyone, nor is it to bring up current world conflict. I am creating this clan due to a gap in the RP market. We do not have an Extremist clans, nor do government clans have anyone to RP with. If you need to report any member, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will remove them straight away. This clan will be for roleplayers who are trusted and know how to RP that keeps everyone happy. Therefore the application stage will take up to 3 weeks to complete. Please be patient, I will get back to you as soon as I can.  Also this post is just to see how the community reacts to the clan. 
Reserved
Good luck! Cheese
Very interesting concept, good luck too you
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Update, New Logo and copy changes.
Clan has been officially closed until further notice

This is due to the following reason(s) listed here: Clan is currently inactive
Please PM an Administrator if you'd like to have this clan re-opened. 

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator