STEAM_0:0:48198156
STEAM_0:0:81548023
STEAM_0:0:142022276

Time in GMT
17:45 GMT+1 Dutch time

Server
V33X FearlessRP

Summary:
I was standing in my 100% empty appartment, i just joined about 20 mintues ago, I had the appartment for about 4 minutes, when a SRU comes in and knocks on the door yelling ''Anyone home?''
Here, I knew what was going on. They wanted to stealth raid me without me knowing they were ever here so they could take any potention contraband which I didn't have. And as i suspected, the entire SRU team arrives within 2 minutes of the knocking. I was sitting in my appartment not making a noice with my fraps open and recording, In the video you hear them saying ''Lockpick the door'', I didn't have a warrant and my name was on the door so they knew who to warrant to get in. 

Evidence:

Accepted Ban Requests: (12)
67877 , 67875, 67874 , 67873 , 68294 , 68293 , 68292 , 68291 , 68405 , 68663 , 68994 , 72913 , 
Denied Ban Requests: (1)
First of all, hi Crotch Rocketeer here.
Anyways, we got a /request about a robbery at the appartaments so we had to check it out, before the video started I yelled a couple of times asking if someone was there, saying it was about a call we had and if we could get in. FYI: I wasn't picklocking.
Anyways you were nice enough to start calling us idiots and last time I kept calling someone that along those lines I ended up getting banned.
(12-10-2015, 05:27 PM)Vossy Wrote: First of all, hi Crotch Rocketeer here.
Anyways, we got a /request about a robbery at the appartaments so we had to check it out, before the video started I yelled a couple of times asking if someone was there, saying it was about a call we had and if we could get in. FYI: I wasn't picklocking.
Anyways you were nice enough to start calling us idiots and last time I kept calling someone that along those lines I ended up getting banned.

So starting off you need a warrant to raid as a cop no matter how many requests you've gotten. Second off, u knocked on the door one time. I recorded everything from start to end. And third, in the video u claimed that you got one request saying i had someone hostage and now you're saying that u got a request for a robbery

Ur obviously lieing. Lieing in a ban request Will extend your ban.

Also, It doesnt matter that you didn't lockpick. You knew damn well it wasn't allowed, You knew damn well i wasnt warranted.

Just so you know, I set this trap for people like you. I said in OOC ''I have 16 pots in my appartment sweet!'' so that rulebreakers like you guys would come and try to random raid me. I was ready with my recording software. I started filming about 10 minutes before the incident, so don't go around saying ''u yelled hello 5 times'' or ''asked if you could come in'' because i listened it back atleast 10 times and i only heard 2 knocks and 1 hello? nothing else. About 2-3 minutes later the SRU team arrived on the scene.
67877 , 67875, 67874 , 67873 , 68294 , 68293 , 68292 , 68291 , 68405 , 68663 , 68994 , 72913 , 
(12-11-2015, 09:05 AM)CarpeDiem Wrote:

So starting off you need a warrant to raid as a cop no matter how many requests you've gotten.  Second off, u knocked on the door one time. I recorded everything from start to end.  And third,  in the video u claimed that you got one request saying i had someone hostage and now you're saying that u got a request for a robbery

Ur obviously lieing.  Lieing in a ban request Will extend your ban.

Also, It doesnt matter that you didn't lockpick. You knew damn well it wasn't allowed, You knew damn well i wasnt warranted.

Just so you know, I set this trap for people like you. I said in OOC ''I have 16 pots in my appartment sweet!'' so that rulebreakers like you guys would come and try to random raid me. I was ready with my recording software. I started filming about 10 minutes before the incident, so don't go around saying ''u yelled hello 5 times'' or ''asked if you could come in'' because i listened it back atleast 10 times and i only heard 2 knocks and 1 hello? nothing else. About 2-3 minutes later the SRU team arrived on the scene.
You were ignoring us there was a /request saying that there was a robber at the appartaments, we were investigating that seeing that this door was locked that the robber might be in there POSSIBLY, watch what I write POSSIBLY with a hostage.

And second of all you cut off the video where you started to call me an idiot which you're not supposed to do because it hurts my feelings SadSadSadSadSadSad

And I'll be trying to get BLUETHUNDER to reply to this if he can,
and third of all you're now admitting to metagaming in OOC saying you have 16 weed pots (I don't care that you didn't have them you're not supposed to even say something like that in OOC) and I wouldn't care less if you had all the pots in the whole game and I didn't even read OOC anymore since it's 9/10 people yelling "cdm cdm cdm rdm rdm".
And I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do that, and seeing your signature bragging about your bans 
"Bans im responsable for: (Ban reports)

67877 , 67875, 67874 , 67873 ,"

You know damn well (see what I did there) that you shouldn't even do that.

This is the last I'll be saying about this report since I'm no longer wasting my time on you.
(12-12-2015, 12:12 PM)Vossy Wrote:

So starting off you need a warrant to raid as a cop no matter how many requests you've gotten.  Second off, u knocked on the door one time. I recorded everything from start to end.  And third,  in the video u claimed that you got one request saying i had someone hostage and now you're saying that u got a request for a robbery

You were ignoring us there was a /request saying that there was a robber at the appartaments, we were investigating that seeing that this door was locked that the robber might be in there POSSIBLY, watch what I write POSSIBLY with a hostage.

And second of all you cut off the video where you started to call me an idiot which you're not supposed to do because it hurts my feelings SadSadSadSadSadSad

and third of all you're now admitting to metagaming in OOC saying you have 16 weed pots (I don't care that you didn't have them you're not supposed to even say something like that in OOC) and I wouldn't care less if you had all the pots in the whole game and I didn't even read OOC anymore since it's 9/10 people yelling "cdm cdm cdm rdm rdm".
And I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do that, and seeing your signature bragging about your bans 

This is the last I'll be saying about this report since I'm no longer wasting my time on you.

I find it absolutely hilarious how incredibly wrong you are here in so many different ways.

You can say that u found 16 pots in a random appartment. It isn't Metagaming. I literally said ''Lol just walked into a appartment with 16 random pots in it''

Also, You called me one time. Stop saying you called me multiple times.

In your reply, U said u got a report on a possible robber, Which is obvious bullshit considering the fact that you didnt even search me and i had a fully automatic weapon on me. You guys also didn't bring any robber to conversation during the raid. All u were talking about was a ''hostage''.
Just saying, admins can track logs. And if there wasnt a request saying that there was a hostage or robbery in my appartment its random.

And it doesn't matter what you say, This ban report is 100% valid. Since you didnt warrant me and raided with a lockpick. It doesn't matter if you lockpicked or not, You were in a swat team and you saw that i didnt have a warrant. I stated it multiple times too but you guys didn't really care.

The reason i ignored the 2 knocks and the 1 ''hello'', Was because i knew this would happen. It always happend to me so i decided to start recording to catch some sad immature little kids.

Now, You jsut said you are no longer replying to this, So dont. Just dont even reply anymore. Its all over and we will let the admins decide.
(12-12-2015, 04:13 PM)CarpeDiem Wrote:

I find it absolutely hilarious how incredibly wrong you are here in so many different ways.

You can say that u found 16 pots in a random appartment. It isn't Metagaming. I literally said ''Lol just walked into a appartment with 16 random pots in it''

In your reply, U said u got a report on a possible robber, Which is obvious bullshit considering the fact that you didnt even search me and i had a fully automatic weapon on me. You guys also didn't bring any robber to conversation during the raid. All u were talking about was a ''hostage''.
Just saying, admins can track logs. And if there wasnt a request saying that there was a hostage or robbery in my appartment its random.

And it doesn't matter what you say, This ban report is 100% valid. Since you didnt warrant me and raided with a lockpick. It doesn't matter if you lockpicked or not, You were in a swat team and you saw that i didnt have a warrant. I stated it multiple times too but you guys didn't really care.

The reason i ignored the 2 knocks and the 1 ''hello'', Was because i knew this would happen. It always happend to me so i decided to start recording to catch some sad immature little kids.

Now, You jsut said you are no longer replying to this, So dont. Just dont even reply anymore. Its all over and we will let the admins decide.

Shouldn't start accusing and then ordering me to not reply. And admins go ahead find the request, it is there. (somewhere along the lines of /request robbery at appartaments or /request robbery at appartaments)
And "sad immature little kids." says the person calling us names.

EDIT: http://prntscr.com/9do36h
(12-12-2015, 11:13 PM)Vossy Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 04:13 PM)CarpeDiem Wrote:

Shouldn't start accusing and then ordering me to not reply. And admins go ahead find the request, it is there. (somewhere along the lines of /request robbery at appartaments or /request robbery at appartaments)
And "sad immature little kids." says the person calling us names.

EDIT: http://prntscr.com/9do36h

Lmao, i never denied that i called u an idiot. U simply are since ur random raiding some guy with nothing in his house with a team of 4 srus without a warrant.
I would like to thank you all for the patience as this case is pending investigation.

I will be handling it within the next few days.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Player Report: Approved

Closing Notes: The SRU involved were found guilty of random raid. The inconsistency in the story is evident that they had no reason to make entry.

Due to the fact they yelled "someone's coming" when someone entered the building shows that they did in fact know what they were doing was wrong and checked to make sure that person was not coming up to that floor.

And as for the screenshot of him calling you an idiot, that is in-character chat. You can call someone an idiot in-character all you want, just not OOC.

Hitman
fearless Moderator
Moved.