Door clan access, changes to OOC cooldown and more
[Image: development.png]

Doors now have an option to give your clan access to them. Once enabled your clanmates will be able to lock/unlock the clan access doors. (Suggestion thread).

[Image: dfc743e3a5.png]

You can now send two OOC messages in a row and after 20 seconds pass you can then send two OOC messages again. If you send only one OOC message then after 20 seconds you can send two OOC messages again. (Suggestion thread).

Advanced Duplicator: when opening a dupe from your dupe list the 'Paste w/o Constraints (and frozen)' option is enabled by default, ensuring that no dupes with many constraints are accidentally pasted with constraints. (Suggestion thread).

Bug where a player kicked from a clan would remain in the clan until they reconnect has been fixed.

Added ability to mute the sound of your own tool-gun. The option can be found in the Q menu -> Options -> Player -> Sounds. This is as much as is possible at the moment (you will still hear other players' tool-guns).

[Image: beaf8caec1.png]

Updates will be available after next server crash.
The following 13 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Lesanka, Spear, Brikaas, Haarek, Greed^, Audacter, aDisabledDeer, CorieTheNub, Link, Random, Gizmo, Ghost, summotion
Avgar, you are the best. Great work man!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Brikaas
Thank you Avgar!
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
hi yes thank you
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Mute toolgun sound? You have no idea how much I love you right now.. Lesanka better watch out cuz mr steal yo boy(?) is here
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Avgar, thank you for all the great work!
GJ Avgar!
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
I just replaced the toolgun sound with an empty file, but neat feature, that sound is extremely annoying.
Good to see these updates rolling out!
Great work!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Thank you for this awesome update, Avgar!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]