Sadisticc extended to "never"??
Code:
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] (Sadisticc)

[b]Your SteamID:[/b] (STEAM_0:1:105192057)

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] (67733)

[b]Banned by:[/b] ([FL:M] MasterNoda//Extended by NightHawkd)

[b]Reason:[/b] (Massive Propspam)

[b]Involved:[/b] (I am not sure who was involved it wasn't me playing at the time)

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] (Alright i know this is my fault but i was playing fine, but when i went to the toilet i let my friend play on my computer for a bit until he got me banned (sounds like the most obvious excuse but its true)
It's my fault for letting him prop spam so i agreed with the ban but then it was extended to a perm ban for nothing? I don't think this was fair and I was planning to get Donator status due IRL friends having Donator too so this just made me wonder why i got Perm banned for nothing after a 48hr ban. by Nighthawk[/font][/size][/color]

Can i get unbanned or get an explaination why my ban was extended?)
The ban was one day due to moderators only having the capacity of doing one day bans.
When it comes to this kind of rule breakage this is the usual punishment of a permanent suspension.
I also believe in the Fearless Terms of Service it states that you are responsible for your own account.
That said this has been denied.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15