Unban Request.
Your name: Jake

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113870758

Your ban ID: 67634

Banned by: [FL] Audacter

Reason: Random Raiding, Racism, Insulting Staff, 'Ban be forever you prick' No problem

Involved: sweethens and king_pokerface

Why we should unban you: From the 187 hours I have spent on gmod, a good majority of it was spent on Fearless. Firstly, I was falsely accused for being racist all I really did was kill the president in which was set up with me and my Rebel mates eg sweethens and king_pokerface. 
Secondly, I feel that my offence was not enough to be banned forever. I know what I did and it is a bannable offence but I feel it is not enough to be banned forever. I don't want the ban to be taken away I just want it to be reduced. I love the community and I promise this will not occur again.
I am surprised that you would even attempt to post an unban request, however I will allow another staff member make a decision.
I responded to an @ call regarding the President being randomly raided and killed.
When I confronted you, you began telling me this story about how yourself and the rebels planned to kill him just for the sole purpose of wanting his job.
I told you it wasn't valid and as I was explaining you started making noises down the microphone and claimed to have tourettes, of which I knew wasn't true as you were completely fine before and you was laughing in the background.
After around five to eight seconds of you doing this you then repeatedly said a racial slur, the slur being the N word. Then you said exactly 'Just ban me forever you prick' of which I obliged and banned you.
So to recap, you randomly raided the president, you repeatedly said a racial slur, you basically asked to be banned forever. I see no reason for a unban.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda