Jack Unban app
Rainbow 
Y

our name: Jack The Ripper

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65938093

Your ban ID: 67267

Banned by: Hitman but extended by viljo

Reason: Threatenning to trace a player 

Involved: Me and some other users witnessed the incident but unfortunately I can only remember one Randomgaming (vortex) name. 

Why we should be unban you : I admit I should not have said that and there is no way I would ever have done it. However I lost my patience with him after quite some time and only after he made several vile comments concerning my family. He kept saying he was going to rape

my mum and nan and various other sexual assaults on other members of my family. I repeatedly asked him to stop making such vile comments to no avail. In the end I said what I thought would stop him I know it was stupid but we all make mistakes. Heart
I saw the situation, they talked together in private where the "victim" said he was going to rape jack's mom, the guy ran to mainstreet where it was very crowded and jack told him he was going to trace his IP, but not in a serious manner though.
Regardless if you meant it or not it is unacceptable and a direct violation of section 1.12 o f the Fearless ToS. There is absolutely no reason to threaten to trace a player's IP and go to their house. I see absolutely no reason for this ban to be lifted.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
(12-05-2015, 04:44 AM)Hitman Wrote: Regardless if you meant it or not it is unacceptable and a direct violation of section 1.12 o f the Fearless ToS. There is absolutely no reason to threaten to trace a player's IP and go to their house. I see absolutely no reason for this ban to be lifted.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Not even sure he was fully serious about it though.
(Involved)

He said that he would trace his IP and come to his house. Serious manner or not, that is very threatening and unacceptable.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(12-06-2015, 05:43 PM)TheMJ Wrote: (Involved)

He said that he would trace his IP and come to his house.  Serious manner or not, that is very threatening and unacceptable.

The context is what's important.
(12-06-2015, 07:04 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 05:43 PM)TheMJ Wrote: (Involved)

He said that he would trace his IP and come to his house.  Serious manner or not, that is very threatening and unacceptable.

The context is what's important.

It does not matter if he was joking or not. Regardless of the context it is unacceptable to make such comments. If you go by that logic, then you are saying that if someone says they are going to do something like DDoS Fearless services but say they are joking, it becomes acceptable.

Denied.

Closing Notes:
Quote:1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:

� use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Denied, user indeed threatened to trace IP.