Unblacklist Request
Your name: Marty

Your blacklist ID: 66289

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80349395

Reason: BRA (66006) - Insulting/offending player

Staff member who blacklisted you: Tomo

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: First of all I would like to say thanks very much for the heads up that I had a pending player report, or does this only happen to certain individuals, secondly is this for real ? I was insulted when he told me to watch my tone, who is Corrie to tell me how to type/talk on the OOC chat, maybe he deserves a blacklist for trying to censor people ? Just an idea.

However this was not insulting, if Corrie found this offensive that issue lies with him, there is many things I find offensive that are said etc but does not mean for a moment it was an insult, I was simply stating that Corrie is constantly getting on at players in OOC. And even had the cheek and audacity to send me a PM when I corrected someone in OOC, what gives him the right to do this ? He is exactly the same position I am or at least was yet likes to interject his tuppence worth in every situation whether it is wanted or not, for this reason I told him to shut up, yes possibly a little bit harsh but I was fed up of him constantly being condescending and rude to me. I am not a kid, and someone finds it appropriate to tell me to "watch my tone" how very rude.

Link to the Report - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=Marty

This was completely taken out of proportion and it also seems to be that Corrie is someone who, very much like others make player reports for stuff that could be easily resolved ingame in attempt to ruin other peoples gaming experience....for example this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Sorry for the late reply, I only recently noticed this thread.

I have looked back at the initial report and have decided that what you said was only a minor insult. A warning would have sufficed and I am therefore approving this Unblacklist Request.

Apologies for the misunderstanding and late response on my part.

Approved. The blacklist will be removed from your record when an administrator sees this.

[FL:M] Tomo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Moved.