OPEN

GUARDS
[SP]+ Carnanty
OPEN
OPEN

DEALERS
OPEN
OPEN

BACKGROUND: The bloody civil war in El Salvador caused the formation of the Mara Salvatruchain Los Angeles, which is the most dangerous gang in the U.S. and the entire world. The members of the gang are mostly South American immigrants.The majority of the finances of MS-13 (which is the abbreviation) come from smuggling and selling cocaine. Gang members can be recognized by tattoos covering his or her body and they mostly speak Spanish.
WHAT WE DO: Kidnappings, Robbery, And HitSquads, and private jobs. We also get most of our money from selling drugs.
WE ARE VERY STRICT ON SNITCHES AND WE WILL KILL SNITCHES OR ANYBODY WHO MESSES WITH OUR DRUG SUPPLY
To join enter your name and your background info we will contact you
Thread cleared.

No posts about how bad the clan is at all.

Clan has 74 Hours to become a non-raid clan. And show some potential.
Children of War...?
Ermm... what?
GANGSTERZZZZZZZ
Yeah, thast cool. TAHTS GANGSTUH YAWO!
I snitched on your drug supply. What you gonna do about it.
The following 5 users Like Vaqxination's post:
  • Shadow, Komiss, Knazzbollen, sleepynoname, Noobias
(10-27-2011, 05:23 AM)Vaqxination Wrote: I snitched on your drug supply. What you gonna do about it.

They will steal the cake and eat it Cheese
the cake is a lie!
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • equal
sry out of the clan dont like raiding clans
☻/
/▌
/ \
Look! IT TOBAAAYYY! hewwo tobby ur in mah signature
I will never lie to my friends , yet again an admin. I am always loyal, and i LOVE fearless rp. Youshld Luv it mutta
Well this is my first time ever posting on a Forum.... Yay!

Anyway, Me being a Lieutenant of the Clan I am trying to do things other than raiding. In fact, I have only done two raids so far and that was against the worlds most oppressive president, and another against a group of people who were attacking us. So I am trying to keep the raiding to a minimum and actually do Gang stuff that doesn't involve mass slaughter. Hopefully this will work out, but to be honest I don't think this will go anywhere unless we change some things up.
ill take any suggestions
Whats there to RP? This clan screams Killing and chaos.. And no thats nothing positive..
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Knazzbollen, Noobias