Name IC: Benny Goodman
First Name OC: PumbaFrEaKs

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165284714

Nationality: I live in Germany

Languages spoken: German, English

What are your main strenghts: Building, Decorating, fighting, good play Smile

Why do you want to be a part of Kuroi Mizu:
I have good experience with decorating, building etc
I can set up everything as man wants to have it because I always made good ideas
find and have, I'm helping build very happy when.
Dreeebot you always expect other people to prepare your rp instead of setting one up with the clanmates, the clan is not inactive youre just never on the teamspeak. To be honest your clan jumping is pretty annoying aswell as your behaviour how most clanmembers have reported. I really don't know what do you expect, we are online everyday, naron and I worked our balls off to prepare clan rps like the club. When we asked you to do something you were unmotivated to build anything by yourself and not because youre not able to do it (what would be no problem) but because you said you are lazy and than you ask me after joining the second time when you finally get promoted.
And to be honest there are other members in the clan who are way more online on the servers than you, you could easily team up with them but you didnt and we always had to ask you to come on teamspeak. I am not a contact exchange for clanmembers, if youre not able to play with us by yourself we wont run after you. I wish you great luck finding a new clan but I can tell you that nobody likes clanhoppers, especially not when they behave like a bull in a chinashop.
Name IC: Patrick Schwarz
First Name OC: Patrick
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092027917/
Nationality: German
Languages spoken: German/English
What are your main strenghts: Good Driver, have an good talk to other People, has some skill at shooting
Why do you want to be a part of Kuroi Mizu: DJ for the Club / Member
Name IC:Nico Scheickenpflug

First Name OC:Nico Scheickenpflug

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143502486/

Nationality:German

Languages spoken:German,English

What are your main strenghts:I 'm a nice guy,I 'm good at fighting and defending Bases Smile,I am good with people

Why do you want to be a part of Kuroi Mizu:I like the team community,It is an active clan,The clan has nice players, and i am a Fan of Good RP! Smile

With best Greetings to n01ze,and Naron Desu <3 Smile
(12-16-2015, 06:03 PM)Frucht 1080p Wrote: Dreeebot you always expect other people to prepare your rp instead of setting one up with the clanmates, the clan is not inactive youre just never on the teamspeak. To be honest your clan jumping is pretty annoying aswell as your behaviour how most clanmembers have reported. I really don't know what do you expect, we are online everyday, naron and I worked our balls off to prepare clan rps like the club. When we asked you to do something you were unmotivated to build anything by yourself and not because youre not able to do it (what would be no problem) but because you said you are lazy and than you ask me after joining the second time when you finally get promoted.
And to be honest there are other members in the clan who are way more online on the servers than you, you could easily team up with them but you didnt and we always had to ask you to come on teamspeak. I am not a contact exchange for clanmembers, if youre not able to play with us by yourself we wont run after you. I wish you great luck finding a new clan but I can tell you that nobody likes clanhoppers, especially not when they behave like a bull in a chinashop.

Why did i just got an RP for a Dupe i made all by myself? :3 Think before you write m8
I also dont get it why you're raging so hard about me saying that you're pretty unactive with ClanRP's.
I left.
You're fine.
I'm fine.
My thing not yours.
Keep raging but i wont reply anymore :*
That's cool for you if you got an rp point but that does not change the fact that you werent able to set up a rp with your clanmates which just confirms my view of your image of an egoistic player. I'm beeing right in my finals now and I just don't have the time to make the entertainer for every clanmember 24/7. But the point why I'm really raging is because I was stupid enough to let you in a second time after most clan members reported in that you were pretty annoying so you just could tap another rp point from us.

EDIT: Btw, there are 2 words for such things, using people so were all glad to have you out
Lol, just because i got 1 RPP of a RP you and someone else buileded doesn't mean that i didn't do shit ;D
I played the Music and also made the Instruments.
You also asked me to join so dont start crying now Lol
I don't cry I just say that we all find your behaviour rude, have a nice time now.
Name IC:
Scarlett Eaglewing

First Name OC:
Juu Nii

Steam Profile Link: 
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079377120/

Nationality:
 Finnish

Languages spoken: 
Finnish, English, A little bit of Russian (Examples: Cyka Blyat, Idi Nahui. I want to thank CSGO for providing me with Russian Class.)

What are your main strenghts: 
Fighting I think.

Why do you want to be a part of Kuroi Mizu: 
Because:
1. You told me to send this application.
2. You seem like cool guys.
3. I like the night life part of the clan.
4. You guys have provided my RP experience with a lot of action.

-Eaglewing
Name IC: Gevsi Stiller
First Name OC: Killer3101
Steam Profile Link:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Killer3101
Nationality: I live in Germany
Languages spoken: German, Englisch
What are your main strenghts: Building, Decorating, fighting, good play 
Why do you want to be a part of Kuroi Mizu: I have good experience with Roleplay. I made always good Ideas. Cool