Admin report
Photo 
Thread Title: Admin report

Name of player: [FL:M] Hitman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42327352

Time in GMT: 18:55

Server: v33x

Summary: Well basically me and my friend had a hostage we took him out of the car, he takes the car drives off I  call admin he comes and admin speaks to my friend bans him and the guy who failrp got away hands free with no ban (I do not know his ign). P.S I tried to call the admin earlier but just kicked me.

Evidence:: I was there and i have a screen shot of the ban you can even check the logs?. The reason is not true though!

This is my friends story on what happened:

Basicly the story is I was kidnapping a guy with my friend then I had the guy at gunpoint and as we got out he jumped back into
the drivers seat and drove off. Due to this I reacted quickly and prop pushed him up to a wall with a chair because me and my friend didnt have his name this would of helped find the guy who failrped. Then the admin froze me and I asked for an explination next thing I know you are banned from this server. I think these reasons are wrongfull because I prop pushed him so I wouldnt loose my car for failrp yes I should of waited for the admin however none of the admins were responding and check the server logs the one that banned me when I asked him for
help he said busy then i said after please he said nah. Also I didnt do anything but help the situation by not letting him get away and waste my time and admins time looking for him.

And here is his unban request
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=66433

[Image: 392173784281125897]
I appeared and saw him pushing a truck with a chair. He then said "I can't even explain this" then he got banned.

Denied

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
You cant deny it thats not fair let the other admins see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said to undeny it or he will get the owner
An he never said i cant explain this he said he wont let me explain! Get your facts right
This is wrong everyone should be able to explain.
Why cant you just unban me i am a genuine guy who donated 3x for money and donator this ban should be reduced to and hour 
I don't want to have too to take this further and your not allowed to deny it as the reported admin
Guys, this has been denied. Please refrain from posting here. Both users warned.

This is also not the correct section to post an abuse case. Do that here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(11-28-2015, 07:45 PM)Tomo Wrote: sir please understand this why should the reported admin be allowed to deny this report? this should be looked into
Stop posting, seriously. You are just getting more warnings. If you want this dealt with by other staff, post it in the admin abuse section, although I fail to see any abuse. That is the best I can do to help. Now please stop posting, this has been denied.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Denied.