[Unofficial] Arcon Corporation
(12-18-2015, 07:04 PM)Balls Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 06:47 PM)TheLoneWolf Wrote: SNIP
[Image: 6r2ofmt.png]

Thank you for your interest in our company Mr Stark.

Your application is currently under review.

We will get back to you as soon as we can.

Regards,

James Smith.

Nike 'tick' Logo, looking good Wink
[Image: vAqj71r.png]
Out of Character Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682
Hours on servers: 1140
Amount of roleplay points: 31
Amount of bans: 1
Amount of blacklists: 2

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First name: Luigi
Last Name: Rossi

Date of birth: 4 November 1987
Nationality: Welsh

Previous Employment

Employer: White Forest | Slyfox | Votec Logistics | Kingston
Position: Secretary | Security for the rest.
Duties Performed: Several missions infaltrating clients.
Reason for leaving: Either closure, or lost interest

References

Name: Zed, kippsee
Title: Constable and Superintendent
Company: EC : PD

Employment

Division you are applying for: Security Clearance 3
Experience in the division: I do indeed. Being part of Vortec Logistics Enterprises, I was a Security Agent for them. Seeing the closure hit me hard, left me with no work, but when I was part of VLE, I worked my hardest with security codes to keep the enterpsrise building safe. I worked as a Full Time Head Of Security Manager when I lived in Birmingham for a straight 7 years. After that time I decided to move to this lovely city of Evo.
Why are you applying?: Arcon looks like it will have great oppurtunities and will rise in EvoCity! I would love to be a part of it! I've seen the builds and RP's Arcon have held and they look great!
Why should we pick you?: I have great team building skills, top of the notch awareness skill. I can overcome a negative incident. I have worked in facility's of defence before and have flew threw my time working there with no faults. I can bring great gun use as I worked with them a lot. If brought into the team, I would bring confidence and defensive strategies needed in the Division.

[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Zed or JackChains
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95267893
Hours on servers: 1140
Amount of roleplay points: 12
Amount of bans: 1
Amount of blacklists: 23 (All from a while ago)

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First name: Jack
Last Name: Chains

Date of birth: 13/3/1993
Nationality: Bradford, England.

Previous Employment

Employer: EC : PD
Position: Constable
Duties Performed: Foot patrol, Arresting criminals, Traffic stops, Raids.
Reason for leaving: I left the force because i wanted to join the Arcon Corporation.

References

Name: TheMJ
Title: Constable
Company: EC : PD

Employment

Division you are applying for: Security Clearance 2.
Experience in the division: Im experience with the leadership of organizations, Advising people etc.
Why are you applying?: Because i would like to experience something new, Something thrilling and Something i can contribute to. I believe i can offer your Corporation a great deal of good, That is why i am applying.
Why should we pick you?: Because i will work hard for you, I will work efficiently in your lines of work, And most of all, I will get the job done. I was also apart of Arcon a long while ago, But left to do my own thing, I have regretted these actions since so i am once again applying to join.
(12-19-2015, 03:44 PM)Zed Wrote: SNIP

(12-19-2015, 03:44 PM)TheMJ Wrote: SNIP

Thank you for your interest in our company Mr. Rossi and Mr. Kingsman.

Your application is currently under review.

We will get back to you as soon as we can.

Regards,

James Smith.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
I have decided to withdraw my application for certain reasons.
Kind Regards,
Mya Stark

Dear employees and applicants of Arcon,

Today at roughly 8-9PM (GMT+0) we will be holding interviews for applicants. I will need Agents there for security purposes and I will need Mr Tokely, Mr Campbell and Mr Smith there to take some interviews and we have some other information to discuss but that will be sent via your untraceable Arcon email.

Applicants:

Turn up 5 minutes before your interview, bring your CV and reference details along with you, I wish you the best of luck.

Joey Essex
Arcon Corporation Founder
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Balls, JackZ, aDisabledDeer, DreeBott

Hello everyone at Arcon and others watching from distance,

Today we have accepted a former member, Mr Chains our old Lieutenant he will be back as an Agent so can we all get a warm welcome for him please!

Joey Essex
[Image: KcgTwqb.png]

Arcon Employees,

Today at Arcon we have changed our structure slightly and promoted some of our best performing Agents.

I would like to welcome Ben Vaughan into his new rank of Head Agent alongside, Ben and Luke inside Security Clearance 2. Mr Vaughan has been extremely helpful and performed excellently within the role of Agent.

Also we have the duo of our Corporation, the funny pair and the hard working pair themselves.. Rob Boss and Dan Bran! These two work excellently alongside each other and will fulfill the newest rank in the Corporation with the title of "Sergeant".

The Sergeant rank will be above the Agents rank but below the Head Agent and they will work closely alongside both sets of Agents and lead the way and show the others how to move up themselves and show there full potential. Sergeants will be set with apprentices when needed to show them the ropes.

The last change to the structure is the Lieutenant rank has been disposed because I feel it was unnecessary and he would work better as a Head Agent alongside the others, so can we also congratulate Ben Campbell on his promotion to Head Agent!

I am please these changes have been successful and hope to see people settling further into there roles and showing everyone why they deserved it.

Joey Essex
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Huskii, Grunt, aDisabledDeer, Balls
[Image: KcgTwqb.png]

After The Syndicates latest stunt on myself from the Director himself, the Alliance is now cut short. If they step foot on our premises again we make sure they can't walk back out.

Joey Essex
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • Jan, Balls, TheMJ, aDisabledDeer, Cox
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Cox
Steam ID:
Hours on servers: 1051
Amount of roleplay points: 27
Amount of bans: 8
Amount of blacklists: 7

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First name: Joseph
Last Name: Cox

Date of birth: 31/05/92
Nationality: English

Previous Employment

Employer: Military
Position: Officer
Duties Performed: I was on the front line fighting for the freedom of the United Kingdom
Reason for leaving: I missed my family back at home and my wife had a daughter.

References

Name: [FL] Falcao
Title:
Company:

Employment

Division you are applying for: Security Clearance 3 Sergeant
Experience in the division: I have had a lot of experience working with tense situations as I worked in the military.
Why are you applying?: I see this organization as a good thing for me and I need a fresh start in my life I would like to try something new this why I am applying here.
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me as very professional and secure man. I am great at teamwork, Me as a person will not let this organization down in anyway of form and you have my word.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 3 users Like Cox's post:
  • Balls, Falc, Grunt