[Unofficial] Arcon Corporation
Our secret weapon is ready to be deployed against you all
More details: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67820
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 5 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Falc, Random, Awestruck, Mike, Grunt
It's sad to see you leave James, but I understand your reasons and wish you all the best in your future.

But I would also like to congratulate Luke on his new promotion! Well deserved mate!

Kindest Regards,
Ben Macmillen
- Head Agent

Hello Arcon, Today I would like to thank the nice welcoming you guys have gave me into this organisation.

All i see in this is a good organisation is a warm future with in me staying here. The people are great to speak to and also you are very professional about the ways you do stuff around the block.

I would like to thank the great times you have gave me in this well done organisation and to the future i have with this group.

Thank you, Kind regards.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 2 users Like Cox's post:
  • Falc, Huskii
Yeah...
So im gonna leave the clan..

Why?

Simply because I wanna try something new..
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Balls
Hi,

Do you guys do security analysis for buildings?

Thanks,
Jamie Norton
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(01-15-2016, 10:50 PM)Goigle Wrote: SNIP

Hi there,

We would be happy to analyse the security on your building, I'm going to book you in with an appointment with Head Agent Ben Campbell at 5:00pm GMT on the 16/01/2016 Is this time okay for you? If not we can reschedule.

Thanks for contacting us,

Luke Tokley,

Arcon Advisor.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Grunt
(01-16-2016, 12:11 AM)Huskii Wrote: Hi there,

We would be happy to analyse the security on your building, I'm going to book you in with an appointment with Head Agent Ben Campbell at 5:00pm GMT on the 16/01/2016 Is this time okay for you? If not we can reschedule.

Thanks for contacting us,

Luke Tokley,

Arcon Advisor.
Good evening,

That works perfectly. Thanks for your quick response. I look forward to seeing you. I will contact you with further details via secure communication.
Thanks,
Jamie Norton
FBI Special Agent in Charge
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Hello Members of Arcon, Today Its my turn to Resign my part of the clan, It has been a jurny to be in the clan And i will always remember you guys. Thanks for my time! And see you all around.
The following 4 users Like General Weed's post:
  • Balls, Grunt, TheMJ, Huskii
I apoligise for the lack of work within the clan recently, I've been working 12 hour shifts since Thursday and should hopefully be able to get things going again on Saturday.

Thanks to everyone who've stood by the clan through these tough times.

Regards,

Falcao
The following 6 users Like Falc's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Huskii, Kippsee, Cox, Grunt, TheMJ

ANNOUNCEMENT

It is with great pleasure that I announce to all members of Arcon that we have made an alliance with Slyfox after decimating in the clan battle.

We are incredibly happy to work alongside the great Slyfox Security Corporation!

Time to celebrate on our massive victory, most notably against the Crimson Order and The Syndicate.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 3 users Like Huskii's post:
  • Falc, Grunt, Cox