[Unofficial] Arcon Corporation
The logo was made by Tomo, I quite like the two nike ticks together personally, it makes quite a cool look!
Joey Essex, 

Thank you for your message to The Syndicate, my name is Alexis Cohen and I am the director.

On behalf of our entire organisation I would like to willingly accept your generous proposal on the grounds that no ally is a bad one. I accept your terms and believe as partners, very little shall step in our way. 

I look forward to what the future holds.

Sincerely, 
The Director

THE SYNDICATE 
[Image: KcgTwqb.png]

Message to everyone.

Arcon has recently formed an allied partnership with The Syndicate, may this send out a message to all organisations of any sort, we have no enemies and are open to allying with the best of the best to prove our quality and show EvoCity we are here to stay.

Allying with the Syndicate is a huge step in the right direction for the future of Arcon, we are extremely please that the negotiations went well, may we form a great partnership for the future.

[Image: 563056224412514011215.png]
Good luck with your clan Falcao, very interesting idea

Hello, today we bring you the first of many steps in order to get Arcon on the radar and known throughout the City. We have set up standard billboards to spread the word that we are here.

[Image: b849aaa1a06ddf1daa82775973a60245.png]

We are heading in the right direction and we have many more projects currently under construction to release. We are aware that this billboard is not the greatest, but at the moment it does the job while we work on a new billboard with a higher quality to it but it will take some time to be finished, we are aiming for perfection.

We look forward to sharing the rest of our projects and success in the future.

Out of Character Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] rand0m0mg
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33722992
Hours on servers:1200
Amount of roleplay points: 6
Amount of bans: 3
Amount of blacklists: 2

In-Character Information:
Gordon freeman is usually employed by the goverment, working the streets of evocity making sure the citizens feel safe among the thugs and robbers roaming in the shadows. He usually pays attention to details, making sure he does his job correctly, in raids he makes sure to check every little corner of rooms, assuring the superiors he is doing his job, top-notch. He listens to everyone, and takes action when felt necessary on valid grounds ofcourse. Although most of the time very happy and exalted, he can be very serious when this is required.

Personal Information:
I am 17 years old, live in Gothenburg Sweden. I am studying on gymnasiet which in my country is secondary education, in which i am in year 2 out of 3.
Generally active I also travel quite a bit, going to Finland every summer(not the entire summer though). I work at a local kindergarden, where I am an assistant teacher on trial, potentially wanting to become a kinder-garden teacher.. although like most people in my age, I am unsure of my future profession and what that might be. I am quite active on the ts3 servers.
I love to roleplay, but i usually play on v33x where RPPs are rare.

First name: Emil
Last Name: Beskow

Date of birth: 1998
Nationality: Swedish

Previous Employment

Employer: F.B.I. - Federal Bureau Of Investigation
Position: Special Agent
Duties Performed: Special Agent
Reason for leaving: Clan very inactive

References

Name: Goigle
Title:Special Agent In Charge
Company: F.B.I. - Federal Bureau of Investigation

Employment

Division you are applying for: Top security clearance, as I am not sure what the different ranks imply.
Experience in the division: I have been in the field most of the time, but at the top of the ladder on the field.
Why are you applying?: I like this, felt refreshing and new and I want an active clan to fall back on when there is no active roleplay.
Why should we pick you?: I know my way around the city, I know all the tricks in the book, I know how to put dynamic into roleplay situations and make sure they stay alive.
(11-25-2015, 04:32 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: SNIP

Thank you for your application, Mr Beskow.

Your application is currently under Review.

We will get back to you as soon as we can.

(11-25-2015, 04:50 PM)Zed Wrote: SNIP

Thank you for your application, Mr Washington.

Out of Character Information
Steam Name: [Fl:RP] Balls
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46942102
Hours on servers: 1575
Amount of roleplay points: 17
Amount of bans: 1
Amount of blacklists: 0

In-Character Information

Personal Information
James Smith are working for the EvoCity Police Department as an undercover officer. He always have his shotgun with him. If he are in need to shoot it, he will shoot it.
James have 2 kids on 12 and 14 years old, Both living with their mother as they got divorced 5 years ago.
James Smith are currently on the look for a new job as he dont like his colleagues.

First name: James
Last Name: Smith

Date of birth: 14/03/1989
Nationality: Danish

Previous Employment

Employer:
Position: The Crimson Order
Duties Anarchist
Reason for leaving: Clan closed

References

Name:
Title:
Company:

Employment

Division you are applying for: Security Clearance 1.
Experience in the division: My first job was a security officer.
Why are you applying?: I like this. It sounds good n' fun. Currently looking for an active clan or a clan at all.
Why should we pick you?: I will be online the most of the time. I am very usefull in mostly any situation
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(11-25-2015, 04:55 PM)Balls Wrote: SNIP

Thank you for your application, Mr Smith.