[Unofficial] Arcon Corporation

Today, the Slyfox Corporation are immensely glad to pronounce our victory with the help of Arcon Corporation over 'The Crimson Order' and 'The Syndicate'.
We would like to personally thank Arcon for there help in the war (Non-Official clan war, it was technically an event).
As a result of our amazing collaboration, we, The Slyfox Security Corporation have formed an alliance with the Arcon Corporation.
As well as this, Today we're also promoting Jax to officer.
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Huskii, Falc, Jax
[Image: KcgTwqb.png]

The Next Chapter…

Early 2016, Arcon took a turn which could change the corporation forever..

After numerous court cases and the government forging false documents to get the Arcon Agents chucked into the slammer to rot, Joey had to make a swift decision. It was time to put the Agents first ahead of the Corporation itself.. I mean, it’s the Agents that make the Corporation, right?

A rescue team of remaining Agents were formed together after 14 days of straight training, working shifts of 72 hours without sleep. It was the greatest task Arcon have found themselves to deal with, breaking into the EvoCity prison to get the Agents out.

A team led by Mr Essex, Mr Tokely, Mr Campbell and Mr Vaughan suited up with the best equipment they could get, the Arcon badge shining as they drove through the City risking their lives in the beautiful Astons, one.. By one..

They knew this would change Arcon, it could never be the same after this, the future was looking different. The team of 8 stormed through the Nexus killing any armed government scum on sight in the most aggressive, powerful and dominant way ever seen. But what happened next, was a huge blow to all.

As they stepped into the Prison, a smell nobody could describe hit the team of Agents, blood was everywhere before they’ve even took a step in.. The corridor was full of Arcon Agents, brutally murdered by what they can only describe as the mess of a cruel dictatorship within the City.

As the EvoCity military was called in to retake the Nexus, Mr Essex was in huge shock, not knowing why it happened. The team had to evacuate, a helicopter was awaiting outside the Nexus for the team and they made it out seconds before the military arrived.

All Arcon Corporation Agents are now known as “High Class Criminals” within all states of America, but that does not stop them. They still work within and around EvoCity, but whenever the government attempt anything with them, it gets messy.

Arcon are no longer the same as before, the corporation is now known as a criminal organization. Things have changed and will continue to change until the truth is revealed to the world about what really happened to the Agents.

2012-2016
Arcon Agents lost
Gone but never forgotten.
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • Huskii, aDisabledDeer, Altoria, Jax, Grunt
[Image: KcgTwqb.png]

Today at Arcon we would like to welcome a new Agent,

This Agent helped us on the field today and shown what an asset he can be to the Corporation, he helped us in a battle today and shown of many of his talents and we cannot thank him enough. Please welcome Agent Reggie Kray.

Joey Essex
Arcon Corporation Director
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Huskii, dannnny, Grunt
Welcome to Arcon Reggie, we hope you enjoy being with us. You were an asset to the team today, and for that I am incredibly grateful.

Luke Tokley,

Arcon Co-Director
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 2 users Like Huskii's post:
  • dannnny, Grunt
(01-27-2016, 10:42 PM)Huskii Wrote: Welcome to Arcon Reggie, we hope you enjoy being with us. You were an asset to the team today, and for that I am incredibly grateful.

Luke Tokley,

Arcon Co-Director

I am Honoured to be now working with such loyal hard-working people.
All the best
The following 3 users Like dannnny's post:
  • Grunt, aDisabledDeer, Huskii
Welcome to the team Reggie,

You've earned my respect, fighting alongside me when the cards were down, and able to turn the situation around and win a tough fight.

You'll be a great asset!

Ben Campbell
Head Agent
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 3 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Grunt, Huskii, dannnny

Our new chapter dawns

Construction of our HQ has begun.

We are watching.
The following 3 users Like Grunt's post:
  • Huskii, Falc, Jax
[Image: hQDbdR8.png]

It's with great pleasure that I announce our new logo!

Our old logo is dated and didn't suit the corporation well. I hope that with this new logo it will represent what we are and what we stand for whilst still looking professional.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 3 users Like Huskii's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Falc, Grunt
Clan closed.
Clan re-opened. Good luck fellas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]