Big Brother EVENT
Steam Name:[FL:RP]TheLoneWolf
Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:70856043
Hours on Fearless:315
Bans:0
Why do you want to join this event:Seems like a lot of fun, haven't done an event in ages :3

In character information off the application

Name:Mya 'Slithery' Stark
Character Description:Around 30 years old. Also has experience from previous presenting shows such as Evocity's got talent.
Position your applying for: Host of Big Brother.
What makes you want to come into the big brother house: I would fancy seeing the story develop and all the drama and things like that in the Big Brother house.It would definitely be fun!
[Image: Big_Brother_eye_logo_for_the_16th_UK_series.jpg]

Hello Tom James, Michael Nilcon and Dirk Michaels, You have been accepted into the big brother house! Welcome.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dig214/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40191451
Hours on Fearless: 2100 something
Bans: 0
Why do you want to join this event: Looks pretty innovative, not many game shows.

Name: Mitchell Dilouise 
Character Description: 34, 6.3, Black Spiked Hair, Grungy Beard
Position your applying for: Housemate of Big Brother
What makes you want to come into the big brother house: Poor as ****, I need money to buy a new lawn mower
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Nipple
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63860416
Hours on Fearless: 766
Bans: 2
Why do you want to join this event: I really see this to become really good rp and enjoyable! I wan't to have fun and be part of the event!

Name: Alfredo Hernandez
Character Description: Yong man who was born in Spain, in poor family. When he got older he had not that much friends and was studying in local school in small Spain town, Narja.
Position your applying for: Housemate
What makes you want to come into the big brother house: I am bored in my life, i wan't make new friends and earn money!
         [Image: podlau939fb.png]
                                                  Go -> here and drop +rep
Hello Mitchell Dilouise and Alfredo Hernandez, You have been accepted into the big brother house!
Steam Name: [FL:RP] mintblackbeard (currently [FL:RP] mintblack #Pray4Paris but will change back shortly)
Steam ID:
Hours on Fearless: 950+
Bans: 0 (before and after wipe)
Why do you want to join this event: It looks like a great event and the lack of events recently makes me want to get involved in as many as possible.

Name: Johnathon 'mint' Macira
Character Description: A tall white male with blue eyes, brown hair and is often happy. He is not good without technology and is okay at sports.
Position your applying for: Security
What makes you want to come into the big brother house: I am looking for new experiences and this seems like a great way to do it. I also need a little bit more money as my flat is tiny and I have to share a bathroom with the neighbors :|.

EDITED:
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Zed
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95267893
Hours on Fearless: 1150
Bans: 1
Why do you want to join this event: I feel like it will be a lot of fun to participate in!

Name: Jack Washington
Character Description: A 5'8 man with a west ham tattoo on his chest
What makes you want to come into the big brother house: I feel like it will be a lot of fun, I can spice up the banter a little bit.
(11-27-2015, 07:11 PM)Zed Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Zed
Steam ID:
Hours on Fearless: 1150
Bans: 1
Why do you want to join this event: I feel like it will be a lot of fun to participate in!

Name: Jack Washington
Character Description: A 5'8 man with a west ham tattoo on his chest
What makes you want to come into the big brother house: I feel like it will be a lot of fun, I can spice up the banter a little bit.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Zed
Steam ID: STEAM:0:0IMAMINGE
Hours on Fearless: 1150000000
Bans: 10000000002145584
Why do you want to join this event: I can ruin it in 2 seconds!

Name: Jack cigarette Washington
Character Description: A 50000'8 man with a dildo tattoo on his chest, ass and mouth
Position your applying for: Fuckbuddy
What makes you want to come into the big brother house: I feel like it will be a lot of wanking, I can spice up the orgies a little bit.

EDIT: This is my friend, i had to do it cuz banter.
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
The following 2 users Like Misterbobbie's post:
  • Kippsee, sebasti161
Hello Jack Washington, As you can see the housemates spot is full but I can offer you as security of the big brother house!
(11-27-2015, 09:35 PM)JosephCox Wrote:
Hello Jack Washington, As you can see the housemates spot is full but I can offer you as security of the big brother house!
I think the spot wanker will do.
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]