[UBR] Blacklisted 1½ Year ago
Your name: Lone Wolf

Your blacklist ID: 44131, 44130, 42919, 42918 and 42917

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36890169

Reason: Propminge, FailRP, FailRP Team Killing

Staff member who blacklisted you: FORUM [FL] Sir Crow, FORUM [FL] General Rickets

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I have learned my lessson to not use Props unaccept way and to not FailRP. I haven't played on your servers for 1½ year and i would realy love to have full experience of RP and to play with my friends. And i will give you my word that i will NEVER again FailRP or use Props unaccept way. And why you should believe me? Well i learned that ruining others gameplay experience is not fun and that i suffer about it too because i have to suffer the consequences.

PS: Thank you anyway even if i dont get unblacklisted from these things, the important thing is that you know now that atleast one player has learned their lesson. But please be kind and atleast remove my weapon blacklist.

PS Two: I noticed that when i got blacklisted some of my weapons aren't in my inventory because of this i lost my auto-shotgun and all its ammo, my MP5 and all its ammo, my MAC and all its ammo, my 2 AK47's and all its ammo, my M4 and all its ammo, my 2 Deser Eagle's and all its ammo, my Glock and all its ammo, and my Scout sniper rifle and all its ammo and some of my grenades disappeared too. Is there anything you guys or me could do about it? I realy want my guns back because i dont want to buy those again because it would be unfair to me to pay again from them.

Thank you!
-Lone Wolf (FinAllu2)
Approved. I do hope as you have said that you have learnt from your ways, if you have then enjoy your time on the Fearless CityRP servers.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15