[FIX NEEDED]People in cars cannot be damaged[FIX NEEDED]
Please fix this ASAP, the cops cannot stop anyone hardly because they never take any damage.
I mean like... this is just...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx9MdsU...e=youtu.be
This is a Vehicle HP bug. The cars cannot take any damage and as long as you are in it you can't either. There are now too many players who abuses this glitch/bug which in this case also leads to FearRP breakage (Driving away because they know they can't die anyway).

1.1 Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches will not be tolerated.

This bug promotes a bigger possibility to break rules which is destroying the roleplay experiences for many serious roleplayers. This bug needs to be fixed soon for the server to be as realistic as possible and to avoid players abusing it.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • rand0m0mg
(11-25-2015, 07:45 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I mean like... this is just...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx9MdsU...e=youtu.be

Oh look, that's me laying on the ground
Ah that shit ... There are so many guys that break FearRP just because they know that will not get killed
Took me 15 hours to fix this bug. There was no error whatsoever in console and the script that caused was in a completely different file than the vehicle damage script.

It will be fixed when the server crashed!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Yay! Finally!!! Thanks Soul Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(11-29-2015, 03:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Took me 15 hours to fix this bug. There was no error whatsoever in console and the script that caused was in a completely different file than the vehicle damage script.

Wonderful, the implications this has had on the server is huge, glad the abuse of this bug has finally come to an end.
(11-29-2015, 06:01 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 03:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Took me 15 hours to fix this bug. There was no error whatsoever in console and the script that caused was in a completely different file than the vehicle damage script.

Wonderful, the implications this has had on the server is huge, glad the abuse of this bug has finally come to an end.

This.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]