[CANCELED] GG Convention Evocity
Steam Name: Megalegonator24 (Megalegonator #PrayForParis)
RPP: 2
Hours: 282
Bans: 0 (After Reset)
Blacklists: 2 (After Reset)
Pre-made job applying for: MicroHard CEO
(11-18-2015, 04:05 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote: Can the original companies do some sort of uniqueness other then what is said to be showing on this post?

Sure if they want to do something else that's fine.
(11-18-2015, 05:55 PM)PokerStar5000 Wrote: Steam Name: PokerStar5000
Hours: 111
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
Pre-made job applying for: Security Guard

Side notes:
Kind of confused. It's written that there are two security guards but still says 1/2. *Shrugs* Why not?

DENIED

Sorry I apologize about that. That was a mistake on my end.
(11-18-2015, 06:24 PM)megalegonator Wrote: Steam Name: Megalegonator24 (Megalegonator #PrayForParis)
Hours: 282
Bans: 0 (After Reset)
Blacklists: 2 (After Reset)
Pre-made job applying for: MicroHard CEO

ACCEPTED
I will give all companies the opportunity to run through what they will do on stage at a later date.
When is this planned for?
Not currently confirmed. Will confirm when we have more applicants. Will most likely be on a weekend and in evening (British time)
EDIT : Complete page redo to make it easier to understand, removed pony and microhard (please reapply for other jobs if still interested in joining in) and date and time added (Saturday the 12th of December at 6PM (GMT/UK Time)
We really need more applicants for original booths. We have a lot of places to fill.
Booth/Stage: Cognitive Dissonance.
Steam Name: Lt.Blackcoat
RPP: 6
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
Company Name: Cognitive Dissonance.
Company Market : Indie Game development.

(we develop games of the "grand strategy" genre. Are based off Paradox, and are hoping to show off our latest game, Planetary Uniter, we will also sell novelty hats eta.)

I will Need to know where I can and can not make my booth/dup to not collide with fellow booth members, I like the Idea you are using the Ill used "flea market".