Since when can't you state your opinion..
(11-15-2015, 08:09 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 07:59 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 06:02 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Welcome to the new Fearless, where opinions and open criticism is not allowed!

They don't get paid for what they do, they aren't professionals, they haven't earned their position or been elected. they aren't making my life better... So why exactly, unless I like the individual as a person, should I 'respect' the staff team?

Edit: This isn't an attack on the staff team or the work they do, this is an attack on the assumption by certain staff members that just by gaining their position they automatically gain and enforce the respect of other players.

We can't expect professionalism from guys that are 13-18 years old lel.

People can join the British Army at age 15.

People can stand for Parliament at age 18.

We should expect professionalism from people, gmod or not, when they are in a position over people.

Why we should unban you: I have not, not will ever DDoS. The steam chat evidence given to MasterNoda from Oper was a joke, I honestly do hate Fearless a bit but I do not hate anything so much that I would DDoS someone, in a matter of fact I have no idea how to DDoS at all, I am 13 years old. The time I got the ban I was playing Space Engineers (Or when the conversation was on Steam with me and Oper).

Imagine, You're working at a company that is filled with 13-18 year old kids, some of which just learned how to stroke their dicks. Out of about 1000 blokes, 50 somewhat decent guys arise, been there for about 3-4 years and get promoted. That's what the fuck this is. The admins are basically running an online daycare, for free. You can't expect them to be professional, when the community isn't professional.

Who the fuck plays Space engineers anyways?
The following 1 user Likes FEaRIeZz's post:
  • Haarek
(11-15-2015, 09:40 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 08:09 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 07:59 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 06:02 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Welcome to the new Fearless, where opinions and open criticism is not allowed!

They don't get paid for what they do, they aren't professionals, they haven't earned their position or been elected. they aren't making my life better... So why exactly, unless I like the individual as a person, should I 'respect' the staff team?

Edit: This isn't an attack on the staff team or the work they do, this is an attack on the assumption by certain staff members that just by gaining their position they automatically gain and enforce the respect of other players.

We can't expect professionalism from guys that are 13-18 years old lel.

People can join the British Army at age 15.

People can stand for Parliament at age 18.

We should expect professionalism from people, gmod or not, when they are in a position over people.

Why we should unban you: I have not, not will ever DDoS. The steam chat evidence given to MasterNoda from Oper was a joke, I honestly do hate Fearless a bit but I do not hate anything so much that I would DDoS someone, in a matter of fact I have no idea how to DDoS at all, I am 13 years old. The time I got the ban I was playing Space Engineers (Or when the conversation was on Steam with me and Oper).

Imagine, You're working at a company that is filled with 13-18 year old kids, some of which just learned how to stroke their ***. Out of about 1000 blokes, 50 somewhat decent guys arise, been there for about 3-4 years and get promoted. That's what the fuck this is. The admins are basically running an online daycare, for free. You can't expect them to be professional, when the community isn't professional.

Who the fuck plays Space engineers anyways?

I would expect anyone to be professional when dealing with people, if you have ever worked in customer service you'd know that, even though everyone might be an asshole, you still have to be professional about it - if they can't be professional, don't take the responsibility
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(11-15-2015, 06:21 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: stop being pathetic and grow up
No way in hell you'd not get punished for saying this to a moderator or administrator. Respect has to go both ways, mate.
The following 5 users Like Joykill's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, aviator, Baskingner, Infernaw, Zecon
(11-15-2015, 10:36 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 06:21 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: stop being pathetic and grow up
No way in hell you'd not get punished for saying this to a moderator or administrator. Respect has to go both ways, mate.

My point exactly
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
I think this just confirms the OPs point.
Regards,
aviator
The following 3 users Like aviator's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Nuka, Toxic
(11-15-2015, 06:21 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: I don't think you guys understand, I banned him, he got mad, so he decided to bring it upon my profile. How could you think this is tolerated?

Edit: Users privileges taken for one week for making a thread solely to make me look bad, posting images which aren't to with each other solely to make me look like I warned him for calling me bad, which I didn't.

If you didnt warn him for the profile comment what message did you warn him for, im sure if we all could see what he said to you previously it would help us talk about this in a more informed manner.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Kahjo was there any need of making this thread except to cause hate to Ivan. Waaa waaa wa get over it and just chill abit you could of personally taking this to private than making it public it could off been a lot better for you!!!
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Yeah what's up with everyone taking out their frustrations with staff publicly? If it's a problem between you two keep it like that, these situations really don't need outside opinions. But I understand outside opinions can help clear confusion. That's not what happens in these threads at all. Everyone just kinda piles onto each other with replies more hostile then the last until its just a flame war. Just send the guy a PM and ask him what his problem is. If there isn't a problem, done. If there is one, post a admin abuse or something that can actually get you somewhere.

Speaking of thing's related to this thread though, You guys are indeed allowed to state your opinion. But when you start getting personal, and add thing's in a demeaning matter towards that staff member, your gonna run into problems. When you speak of people you want to speak objectively and not add any kind of personal opinion in there, or else it can be taken as an insult. If the staff member was rude, then you say that and give evidence to back that claim up and its obvious he was rude. But once you start calling him an asshole or a dickhead, it becomes a different situation because that's a personal opinion of yours and all it will do is give off a bad vibe.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

From personal experience i can tell you that PMing staff with an appeal against a forum warning only gets you shoo'd off.

No offence but with some staffmembers this seems the best way to get a fair "trial".
(11-16-2015, 12:48 AM)Baskingner Wrote: From personal experience i can tell you that PMing staff with an appeal against a forum warning only gets you shoo'd off.

No offence but with some staffmembers this seems the best way to get a fair "trial".

Then that's a shame. It's better to be open about the issue and just figure out a solution then ignore it and have to get the whole community involved. Sorry to hear about that though.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol