[PR] Unraidable Base
Name: Joecraft446

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35187293

Server: v33x

Time: 07.55

Summary: First we where raiding for reason: ''High Walls''. When we opened the front door there was props placed without keypads (i think they opened by moving it up with the physgun). When we forced them to open they opened up and then we saw a ''thing'' up at the roof that was totally unraidable (no keypads and no way to come up there for us).

6.2 Do not prop-block anything. All items and areas in your base should be accessible via keypads or buttons.

18.4 Barricades must be made so that the attacker has a reasonable chance of victory.

7.7 Do not build custom doors behind an unownable door. (Garage doors)

Evidence:

[Image: 2015-11-15_00002.jpg]

This is Stupid.

A.I Put a Keypad there when i build the dam thing.
B. You Didnt "forced them to open". I Just Missclicked NUM 5 instead of 6.
C. I was Sending The lift down to make it fair.
D1. That thing in the sky is to stop the rain goin in the building.
D2.That is our confrence Room. That was where we just sat. and discussed things.
D3.When i pressed the Lift Button in my keyboard. it sent the lift down. I left it there for about a min. Then i bought it up. Exspecting to see a S.R.U Standing there. But they left.

I Did Put keypads on the doors. But when trying to build the lift and getting The HYDRALICS ( That is how we control the door)to the correct height.

Spear posted False infomation: (They opened by moving it up with the physgun)
                            When we opened the front door there was props placed without keypads
                            Do not prop-block anything. All items and areas in your base should be accessible via keypads or buttons.
                             Barricades must be made so that the attacker has a reasonable chance of victory.

Good luck Beating Hard EVIDENCE.
(11-15-2015, 09:38 AM)Joecraft446 Wrote: This is Stupid.

A.I Put a Keypad there when i build the dam thing.
B. You Didnt "forced them to open". I Just Missclicked NUM 5 instead of 6.
C. I was Sending The lift down to make it fair.
D1. That thing in the sky is to stop the rain goin in the building.
D2.That is our confrence Room. That was where we just sat. and discussed things.
D3.When i pressed the Lift Button in my keyboard. it sent the lift down. I left it there for about a min. Then i bought it up. Exspecting to see a S.R.U Standing there. But they left.

I Did Put keypads on the doors. But when trying to build the lift and getting The HYDRALICS ( That is how we control the door)to the correct height.

Spear posted False infomation: (They opened by moving it up with the physgun)
                            When we opened the front door there was props placed without keypads
                            Do not prop-block anything. All items and areas in your base should be accessible via keypads or buttons.
                             Barricades must be made so that the attacker has a reasonable chance of victory.

Good luck Beating Hard EVIDENCE.

7.2 When you build custom doors using the fading door tool (in this case Hydraulic), place keypads and/or buttons on both sides.

7.3 Keypads and buttons must be visible and easily accessible, and their function must be clear.
Approved.