What is the most risky thing your have ever done?
You had to climb on the slope, then grab wire(you see it on dis pic) [Image: 1NiyJlM.jpg]
[Image: v038XUL.jpg]
And then through small hole on top of it, to get street view

Yeah, I like exploring abandoned places, Even wanted to get into subway system at night, although in the end I ended with trouble with police.
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Awestruck, goigle!
I was taking off with a glider plane on a steelen winch cable. A thunderstorm was nearby and I saw lighting hitting close to me. Had to land the plane with severe turbulence.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Awestruck, Ivan Tempski, Spear, DreeBott
(11-13-2015, 05:37 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I was taking off with a glider plane on a steelen winch cable. A thunderstorm was nearby and I saw lighting hitting close to me. Had to land the plane with severe turbulence.

Jesus Christ. You risky bastard.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
Bought AWP on second round in CSGO
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Probably going down a very steep and long hill in my residential area with no visibility of the road ahead (which was extremely narrow, only one car at a time could go around). I was doing this on my motorbike at around 100/120kmh with only one of my brakes working. Luckily no cars were coming otherwise I'd be pretty much dead.

Or maybe when I tied a rope to my best friends bicycle on my motorbike and dragged him through 3 different towns at full speed overtaking every car and avoiding oncoming traffic. All of this with him wearing swimming shorts, flip flops, a T shirt and no helmet. Though this probably was HIS most risky thing instead of mine, it was pretty risky that I could have easily killed my best friend.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Haarek
Being disrespectful to my mom.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Holdem, Link, Fudge, juicyorange
(11-18-2015, 08:13 PM)Jan Wrote: Being disrespectful to my mom.

Least believeable thing in this whole thread.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
bump Smile Continue the discussion Cheese
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Farting whilst needing a shite, all went well though fortunately.
The following 6 users Like DVN's post:
  • Awestruck, summotion, Link, Grunt, Reebs, Tomo
(02-11-2016, 12:58 PM)DVN Wrote: Farting whilst needing a shite, all went well though fortunately.

Lucky for some..
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Awestruck, Wobbuffet, Grunt