What is the most risky thing your have ever done?
photoshopping evidence in a PR
The following 12 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Haarek, rino, Wolven, Panda, Kippsee, Link, Grizzly, SpaghettiFTW, Jonas, DreeBott, Mist, RoCKy
Went out on an "adventure" when I was trapped outside of my childhood apartment when I was 3.
I was a 3 years old living in a 2nd floor apartment in Beitar neighborhood in the city of Hadera 2003. I remember having an injured pigeon, in our house that was been taken care by my mom for a few days, because it couldn't fly and wouldn't survive on the ground in the cold autumn with hungry cats at night. So one day non of my parents were paying any attention to me, they all ignored me when I was trying to show them something and talk to them. They were too busy on the pigeon, I was upset. So I had an idea, I walk past my parents and sneaked out of the apartment without facing any difficulties (my parents were some irresponsible neglectful naive young couple), went down stairs, walked through an empty lobby and exited the 9-floor apartment building. Only to struggle to reach our mailbox that was by the entrance. Yup, I went out to get any letters or mails I could find from our number's mailbox, so I could hand them to my parents just for attention and admiration. It was a grown up thing to do so I wanted to show them that I'm a big boy or something.
But unfortunately I couldn't reach it, I was a small 3 year old boy. So I gave up and I only left the house for a couple of minutes and it felt like forever, so I decided to return home. But shockers, the entrance door was locked. I wasn't tall enough to reach the code panel neither did I know the code. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want my parents to find out I sneaked out. I was desperately waiting for someone on their way and stumble on me and open the door for me. But it didn't happen and from a few minutes it turned into 10+ minutes.
I didn't wanna get punished and I had no idea what to do and became anxious. And for some reason... curiosity got me, and I went on to explore the neighborhood and surrounding area. I travelled through different neighborhoods, crossed streets, crossed a road (forget about getting mails, crossing a road and waiting for a car to go by and for a green light to cross is a whole new level), and played at a park by myself without any supervision. Now you all probably thinking how the fuck did I manage to do all of this without any adults, teenagers or 8+ kids with brain cells to stop and question me. There wasn't any around from what I recall, it was probably Shabbat and I didn't live in a very populous part of the city. Only people I encountered were twins that were no older than 6 that asked me if I wanted to go inside their house and play I think and some woman driving her car when I was waiting to cross the road (I wonder what was she thinking). So anyway, I ended up in a small park with a big tree in the middle, I played with the slides, took shelter during a small rain that lasted for 5 minutes in those slide tunnels that are in the air connecting between different slides and a ropped ladder made out of steel. Then I started getting bored and a bit tired, so I head back home, went through a shady neighborhood that was next to that park and it won't surprise me if there were drug dealers living there. Aaaaannd all of a sudden, upon crossing an empty road I seen my mom screaming hysterically riding her bike towards and grabbed me by the ear and walked me all the way home. Police unit in their car was outside the apartment building, my dad was standing next to them talking and they seen me with my ear grabbed about to cry and my mom told them where they found me. My dad was like what the fuck was wrong with me with my mom being hysterical and the police most likely thought there was something wrong with this family.

I was punished with showering with my clothes on, some slaps in the face and of course shoutings here and there down my ear.

So yup it pretty much made me who I am, the first time I risked myself and I became courageous and the daring person I am today because of that experience. Honestly it could be some disorder in my brain or something, because I get myself into stupidly dangerous situations to this day sometimes and I barely notice it, it's not good at all.

A lesson for all of you that will become parents some day, always your watch your kids doesn't matter the age because you'll never know if you'll have a mini-you bastard like me. And he or she may not be found alive...
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Haarek
(09-18-2019, 07:53 PM)Zombie Wrote: Went out on an "adventure" when I was trapped outside of my childhood apartment when I was 3.
I was a 3 years old living in a 2nd floor apartment in Beitar neighborhood in the city of Hadera 2003. I remember having an injured pigeon, in our house that was been taken care by my mom for a few days, because it couldn't fly and wouldn't survive on the ground in the cold autumn with hungry cats at night. So one day non of my parents were paying any attention to me, they all ignored me when I was trying to show them something and talk to them. They were too busy on the pigeon, I was upset. So I had an idea, I walk past my parents and sneaked out of the apartment without facing any difficulties (my parents were some irresponsible neglectful naive young couple), went down stairs, walked through an empty lobby and exited the 9-floor apartment building. Only to struggle to reach our mailbox that was by the entrance. Yup, I went out to get any letters or mails I could find from our number's mailbox, so I could hand them to my parents just for attention and admiration. It was a grown up thing to do so I wanted to show them that I'm a big boy or something.
But unfortunately I couldn't reach it, I was a small 3 year old boy. So I gave up and I only left the house for a couple of minutes and it felt like forever, so I decided to return home. But shockers, the entrance door was locked. I wasn't tall enough to reach the code panel neither did I know the code. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want my parents to find out I sneaked out. I was desperately waiting for someone on their way and stumble on me and open the door for me. But it didn't happen and from a few minutes it turned into 10+ minutes.
I didn't wanna get punished and I had no idea what to do and became anxious. And for some reason... curiosity got me, and I went on to explore the neighborhood and surrounding area. I travelled through different neighborhoods, crossed streets, crossed a road (forget about getting mails, crossing a road and waiting for a car to go by and for a green light to cross is a whole new level), and played at a park by myself without any supervision. Now you all probably thinking how the fuck did I manage to do all of this without any adults, teenagers or 8+ kids with brain cells to stop and question me. There wasn't any around from what I recall, it was probably Shabbat and I didn't live in a very populous part of the city. Only people I encountered were twins that were no older than 6 that asked me if I wanted to go inside their house and play I think and some woman driving her car when I was waiting to cross the road (I wonder what was she thinking). So anyway, I ended up in a small park with a big tree in the middle, I played with the slides, took shelter during a small rain that lasted for 5 minutes in those slide tunnels that are in the air connecting between different slides and a ropped ladder made out of steel. Then I started getting bored and a bit tired, so I head back home, went through a shady neighborhood that was next to that park and it won't surprise me if there were drug dealers living there. Aaaaannd all of a sudden, upon crossing an empty road I seen my mom screaming hysterically riding her bike towards and grabbed me by the ear and walked me all the way home. Police unit in their car was outside the apartment building, my dad was standing next to them talking and they seen me with my ear grabbed about to cry and my mom told them where they found me. My dad was like what the fuck was wrong with me with my mom being hysterical and the police most likely thought there was something wrong with this family.

I was punished with showering with my clothes on, some slaps in the face and of course shoutings here and there down my ear.

So yup it pretty much made me who I am, the first time I risked myself and I became courageous and the daring person I am today because of that experience. Honestly it could be some disorder in my brain or something, because I get myself into stupidly dangerous situations to this day sometimes and I barely notice it, it's not good at all.

A lesson for all of you that will become parents some day, always your watch your kids doesn't matter the age because you'll never know if you'll have a mini-you bastard like me. And he or she may not be found alive...

You remember all this when you were 3? I don't even remember what happened yesterday
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 8 users Like Divey's post:
  • Link, Ryan, Grizzly, SpaghettiFTW, DreeBott, , Exotic, RoCKy
(09-18-2019, 08:22 PM)Divey Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 07:53 PM)Zombie Wrote: -snip-

You remember all this when you were 3? I don't even remember what happened yesterday
When you sometimes have dreams about it and think about it for years because it was something siginificant, you are capable of remembering everything. That's how the human brain works. Everyone has a memory from when they were very little, you just need to have something to remind you of it or think about it for years. Otherwise you won't remember all the details and most likely forget it especially when it wasn't something siginificant.

So memories that goes as far as 3 years old is possible, it needs to be something significant, remind yourself of it, use tools and ask people you know that were there and see something familiar. e.g hang around the neighborhood as you grow older and remember that day.
Someone got jumped (jumped = fighting usually 1 sided, sometimes with weapons) outside my school by some people they were pretty angry and they had an intention to seriously harm this guy, I know the reason but specifics are not the point. He wasn't my friend but we take Physics together so I didn't particularly want him to get hurt. I box and do taekwondo, I see myself as an experienced fighter and I am huge (6'4) I thought if I tried to break it up I could stop further violence but boy was I wrong. There was 2 of them, I stood in between the two groups and said (exact words) 'Aye man, stop fighting outside school fam. You tryna get a bird (bird = jail sentence) bruv disappear, you lot are jokemen doing this outside school' after this one of the men stepped back and backed off watching the teachers looking at this all break down. However the other fighter wasn't so lucky, he punched me in the solar plexus, but I grabbed his wrists, seduced him to the floor and because of how much I feared for my life I winded him badly and backed way off hoping he would get up and run. 3 other men appeared on mopeds and the only thing that stopped me from getting me rushed was the feds. Luckily they broke up the fight, questioned some people and then let me and the guys that wanted me hurt talk it out. I hope I am in the clear, I saw the guy in my Physics class yesterday he was pretty grateful for me and he told me that the people that were angry at me didn't care anymore. I am pretty stupid but that is my most risky story.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Farted a few weeks back wearing white boxers at the pub...

White boxers are now in the bin with a big brown stain.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Flame..
(10-08-2019, 10:40 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Someone got jumped (jumped = fighting usually 1 sided, sometimes with weapons) outside my school by some people they were pretty angry and they had an intention to seriously harm this guy, I know the reason but specifics are not the point. He wasn't my friend but we take Physics together so I didn't particularly want him to get hurt. I box and do taekwondo, I see myself as an experienced fighter and I am huge (6'4) I thought if I tried to break it up I could stop further violence but boy was I wrong. There was 2 of them, I stood in between the two groups and said (exact words) 'Aye man, stop fighting outside school fam. You tryna get a bird (bird = jail sentence) bruv disappear, you lot are jokemen doing this outside school' after this one of the men stepped back and backed off watching the teachers looking at this all break down. However the other fighter wasn't so lucky, he punched me in the solar plexus, but I grabbed his wrists, seduced him to the floor and because of how much I feared for my life I winded him badly and backed way off hoping he would get up and run. 3 other men appeared on mopeds and the only thing that stopped me from getting me rushed was the feds. Luckily they broke up the fight, questioned some people and then let me and the guys that wanted me hurt talk it out. I hope I am in the clear, I saw the guy in my Physics class yesterday he was pretty grateful for me and he told me that the people that were angry at me didn't care anymore. I am pretty stupid but that is my most risky story.

you freaky fuck
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Grizzly
(10-10-2019, 12:20 PM)richieb Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 10:40 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Someone got jumped (jumped = fighting usually 1 sided, sometimes with weapons) outside my school by some people they were pretty angry and they had an intention to seriously harm this guy, I know the reason but specifics are not the point. He wasn't my friend but we take Physics together so I didn't particularly want him to get hurt. I box and do taekwondo, I see myself as an experienced fighter and I am huge (6'4) I thought if I tried to break it up I could stop further violence but boy was I wrong. There was 2 of them, I stood in between the two groups and said (exact words) 'Aye man, stop fighting outside school fam. You tryna get a bird (bird = jail sentence) bruv disappear, you lot are jokemen doing this outside school' after this one of the men stepped back and backed off watching the teachers looking at this all break down. However the other fighter wasn't so lucky, he punched me in the solar plexus, but I grabbed his wrists, seduced him to the floor and because of how much I feared for my life I winded him badly and backed way off hoping he would get up and run. 3 other men appeared on mopeds and the only thing that stopped me from getting me rushed was the feds. Luckily they broke up the fight, questioned some people and then let me and the guys that wanted me hurt talk it out. I hope I am in the clear, I saw the guy in my Physics class yesterday he was pretty grateful for me and he told me that the people that were angry at me didn't care anymore. I am pretty stupid but that is my most risky story.

you freaky fuck

Don't watch that yeah, English done be dirty you know what I mean
Kind Regards,
Grizzly