What is the most risky thing your have ever done?
[Image: Discussion%2BTime.png]

It's Discussion time with Awestruck

What is the most risky thing your have ever done?

As we grow our personalities, I think it would be useful if we learn from each other's mistakes. Reply with the riskiest thing you've ever done along with how you felt at the time and what you did in the run up to the situation.

GO!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
Investments I guess
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Awestruck, Floodify
Jumping a quad over a hill that was too steep. "Oh crap". That hurt a bit.

Jumping off of a bridge. Not sure what I was thinking at the time, trying to impress my friends, but I'm not doing that again.

Asking a girl out who I've liked for a while. Went out, had a blast. Glad I worked up the courage to do it.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Awestruck
During signing day for college sports, They we're asking if anyone wanted to give a speech and no one answered and they were about to conclude and I said I'll do it. Immediately regretted it and froze up and forgot to thank my parents and coaches, only thanked my teammates. RIP
The following 3 users Like Ukraine's post:
  • Awestruck, goigle!, Random
I have a little dirt park near town, and everyone capped the first jump there while turning right. The first time I tried to go there with a good amount of speed to cap it w/ my BMX, well I went there with courage but landed on my back wheel and that resulted in me landing on my back and sliding down the ramp I was supposed to land. Well broke one of my grips and got a few scratches. The next time was a few months later and then I was a bit scared. But I was like "f*ck it I can do this" and went again. And of course I failed and some skin came off my knee.

[Image: The-Most-Interesting-Man.jpg]
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
(11-13-2015, 05:51 AM)summotion Wrote: I have a little dirt park near town, and everyone capped the first jump there while turning right. The first time I tried to go there with a good amount of speed to cap it w/ my BMX, well I went there with courage but landed on my back wheel and that resulted in me landing on my back and sliding down the ramp I was supposed to land. Well broke one of my grips and got a few scratches. The next time was a few months later and then I was a bit scared. But I was like "f*ck it I can do this" and went again. And of course I failed and some skin came off my knee.

-snip-

Ouch. Well I guess that's why they say 'No pain, no gain'.
Kind Regards,

The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • summotion, cookiro, Wolven
Climbing on bridge that was under construction
[Image: vJyBmhj.jpg]
[Image: Iw1FWZC.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Awestruck, Grunt, Liam, James
(11-13-2015, 08:36 AM)Borovichok Wrote: Climbing on bridge that was under construction

How did you get up there with those massive balls you have...
Kind Regards,

The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
(11-13-2015, 09:15 AM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 08:36 AM)Borovichok Wrote: Climbing on bridge that was under construction
-snip-

How did you get up there with those massive balls you have...

He probably almost fell because his balls were too heavy Cheese
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • Awestruck

fucking 'ell mate you're 'ard as nailzz.

Seriously though, that's impressive that you have the balls to do that. I take it you're into parkour, freerunning or urban climbing?
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • Awestruck