The story about: The Used One. (Based on true Gameplay )
Hello my name is Jonas
I would like to tell you the story of my ENSA life ( The Evocity space department, or something ), lets begin.
It all started off as a normal day like any other, but today was special, we found an alien ship, and i decided to drop it off at the nexus labs with my truck, just when i dropped it off then 2 scientists came out from the labs, and just asked me a few questions, i thought, they must be friendly, but as i got out of my truck, it all started, they took me, down to the labs! They tortured me! And hit me several times! Then they used me!, i will never forget this day, they took me to their test labs! Yes! They had test labs! They used all sorts of drugs on me! Some you wound't even imagine, they wrote down everything about the drugs and what they did! At last i got an overdose, and collapsed, they did get medical help to me!, but they told the paramedic that it was just something they would try, something new the developed, and she belived in them.. they let me go and i ran, i ran as fast as i've ever could!, i think i never ran faster than that before in my life!, i found my truck again! And drove as fast as i could to the ENSA base, but dind't make it!, i got arrestet by a cop! Yes! Hard to belive, when i got released all the sudden i see my truck got stolen, so i ran after it as fast as i could, but then.... someone drove me over, i broke a bunch of bones including my ribs, everything was white to me. I coundl't see anything, and all the sudden, this beautifull woman saved my life!, it was a hard moment to live out, but i did it, she talked to me and i told her a bit of my story about me being hostage, but she said she would bring me to a more safely place to talk, then it happend... i heard it.. she screamed, i coundl't move... she died, she got driven over, and i just layed in the ambulance just freezed, and now... i think that the drugs they used on me was too hard, so now i don't know who i am.... or what i am........

Thanks to :

BasG ( Mad Scientist ), The Docter ( An admin )( Mad Scientist ), Santa ( Mad Scientist ), Lesanka( Paramedic), and Hertz. (Police officer)

For giving me this experience, it was the best roleplay moment i've ever had, it took about an hour.

These 5 people made the roleplay so fun for me!.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
From what I saw it was a pretty good RP. Cheese Great job and hope to see it carry on soon Smile
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Sounds like you had alot of fun Smile
(11-13-2015, 07:40 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Sounds like you had alot of fun Smile

Haha! yes!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]