Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
Steam Name: ( You're steam name ) [FL:RP] TheMJ
Steam ID: ( Your Steam ID ) STEAM_0:0:61205682
In-Game Name: ( You're RP name ) Toby 'MJ' Thomas
Roleplay Points: ( How many RP points do you have ) 17
Hours In-Game: ( How many hours did you spend on FL ) 821
Bans: ( How many bans do you have ) 1
Which division are you applying for: ( Which division do you want to join? ) Security
Why this division?: ( A reason why you want to be in this division ) I love being someone who secures an area or property.
Expierence: ( What expierence do you have in general ) I have been part of WF and also been in a Security Program.
About you: ( Tell us a little bit about you ) I am nice guy, but not someone to mess with! I like taking a giving orders, also, I am a great team builder!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 2 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • mgdwszx, Altoria
As an old ex-Co Owner I am very happy to see you guys still doing your thing, you're doing a great job!
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • mgdwszx, Bradley, Altoria

I would like to welcome Doctor Kula and Prostate Cancer back in our team.
We hope your vacations went well and that you enjoyed your time out from EvoCity.

It is good to have you guys back. You will keep your old ranks.

I would like to welcome [FL:RP] TheMJ as SSC - Recruit

We know you as one of our members in the past, but everyone who joins or rejoins has to pass by the recruitment fcility.
But We know you will pass by it fastly. Like cutting trough cake.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • TheMJ
A message had been send from the British SSC to the general board hanging in every SSC Facility.
It was a message to the staff and the directors.

Spoiler :

Dear SSC staff from EvoCity.

As Director of the British SSC hedquarters, I inform you that we will have a total cleanup.
This means that all the members who have been active are safe. Even the ones who went on vacation, or told the EvoCity SSC Director that they would be away for some time.

Every one else will be enlisted on a list for second chanses. This prosess will take some days, but every SSC facility needs to operate well.
And to keep our budget high we have to remove some employees who have proven not to be active, nor coming to work.

If it was upto Lucas Andrew, everyone would keep their jobs even when some have been inactive for too long.
Sp we forced a helping hand.

None should worry. This does not mean you lose your job. None will lose their jobs.
Unless true inactivity.

England SSC - Director
Brian Stuwart

The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Bradley
Steam Name: [FL:M] Suarez
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70851645
In-Game Name: Vladimir Cochev
Roleplay Points: 23
Hours In-Game: 1202
Bans: 0
Which division are you applying for: Security
Why this division?: I feel that this division would be best suited for me because I have vast amounts of experience within the field and I have a vast amount of experience outside of the field that would also benefit towards the security sector such as my ability to work alone or in a team.
Experience: I spent a couple of months working for FUMUKU International as a security officer and observed many security staff whilst being the Medical Consultant for White Forest.
About you: I am an ambitious man who lives for adventure and loves a challenge. I am 31 years old and White-British brought up in the county of Oxfordshire. Recently moving to EvoCity worth no job and dabbling in and out of freelance security contracting jobs I feel that I should move on to something more permanent especially within Slyfox Security Corporation
OOC: I will not be able to attend any interviews until the 2nd of September due to my holiday. I may be able to make it on the 1st but I'm not sure and I have a fair amount to catch up on when I do get back.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • TheMJ, Altoria

I would like to thank everybody in their interest of Slyfox!
All new applicants/members will have an interview in the new Slyfox HQ!
We would like to personally get to know our new members/applicants!

Once accepted as a new member of Slyfox, you must further contact either a leader or an officer to further conduct your interview.

Thanks, Bradley Cloro - Slyfox Officer
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • Altoria
(08-26-2015, 06:25 AM)Suarez Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:M] Suarez
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:70851645
In-Game Name: Vladimir Cochev
Roleplay Points: 23
Hours In-Game: 1202
Bans: 0
Which division are you applying for: Security
Why this division?: I feel that this division would be best suited for me because I have vast amounts of experience within the field and I have a vast amount of experience outside of the field that would also benefit towards the security sector such as my ability to work alone or in a team.
Experience: I spent a couple of months working for FUMUKU International as a security officer and observed many security staff whilst being the Medical Consultant for White Forest.
About you: I am an ambitious man who lives for adventure and loves a challenge. I am 31 years old and White-British brought up in the county of Oxfordshire. Recently moving to EvoCity worth no job and dabbling in and out of freelance security contracting jobs I feel that I should move on to something more permanent especially within Slyfox Security Corporation
OOC: I will not be able to attend any interviews until the 2nd of September due to my holiday. I may be able to make it on the 1st but I'm not sure and I have a fair amount to catch up on when I do get back.

You have aplied for the Slyfox Security Corporation.
As director I would like to welcome you to the recruitment.
Your tickets has been send as you will need to give those at the reception.

You will pass tests before you become one of our privates

Good luck my friend.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Suarez
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Pacer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57671846
In-Game Name: Jonas Familia
Roleplay Points: 4
Hours In-Game: 455
Bans: 0 (2 before ban history reset)
Which division are you applying for: Task Force
Why this division?: This division interests me the most and I think I can contribute too. The division works well with me; the type of work the task force does especially since my favorite weapon is probably a tranquilizer rifle.
Experience: I've had some experience in the security business, for a while I traveled around EvoCity as security agent (I made some deals w/ the President). Also I have done volunteer work for the force.
About you: I moved to EvoCity a couple of months ago after I quit my old job in Arizona. These last couple of months have given me a fair amount of experience with firearms from my recent jobs (Volunteer Police Officer, Security Agent). When I'm off work I usually play basketball by the Burger King across from the Tides Hotel.
Dear Slyfox,

Today is a sad day for me as I have to hand in my resignation, I did not see this day ever coming but I guess it has now. I have got a great opportunity to go further in life, and I am going to take that opportunity with two hands. I thank you all in Slyfox for everything, I've had great times with you all and you've made me the person I am now.

Lucas - Thank you for everything you've done for me within Slyfox, you took me on and you've really helped me all the time.

If you need me, I will be there. Let me know the details and I will be there to help you out. I hope one day we can meet again, I am still a fox at heart, goodbye.

Joey Essex.

OOC: Recently joined a new clan so will be focusing on that. Thank you for everything Hostage.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Altoria, Ivan Tempski
Application revoked, thank you for your time.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Bradley