Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
The ranks will be up to date
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Suarez
I would like to welcome VsyncGaming as SSC - Recruit
I would like to welcome TR1CK as SSC - Recruit
I would like to Promote Deriptz to SSC - Officer
I would like to Promote Viljo to SSC - Private Seccond Class
I want to notify you that I am no longer looking to join this clan, this is nothing personal or clan-wise or whatever, it's just that I have found a clan that would be more fitting for me, I guess. Tounge
The following 1 user Likes DesertFox's post:
  • Altoria
(07-15-2015, 10:02 PM)DesertFox Wrote: I want to notify you that I am no longer looking to join this clan, this is nothing personal or clan-wise or whatever, it's just that I have found a clan that would be more fitting for me, I guess. Tounge

That is alright.  You are always welcome.
We wish you good luck.

SSC Report

Bar owner: [FL:RP] Haazey
Guards:
[FLRP] Project
[FLRP] Deriptz
[FLRP]Gordon301

Gun Dealer: Userone
Guards:
[FL:RP]Gordon301
[FL:RP] Project

Gun Dealer: [FL:RP]MentleGen
Guards:
[FL:RP] Hostage

President: InVsyncWeTrust
Vice President: Kane
Guards:
[PG] Viljo
TR1CK

President: TR1CK
Vice President: [FL:RP] Zeppy
Guards:
Hartree
[FLRP] Deriptz
Flares
Bradley

The following 7 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Flares, Hartree, Benporium, Bradley, Viljo, Cunix, Nexus
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Cuniix
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81537473
In-Game Name: Matt Dallas
Roleplay Points: 0
ours In-Game: 136
Bans: 0
Which division are you applying for: Security
Why this division?: I worked for the Government for many years so I like to protect people or buildings.
Expierence: I think I could worth hiring because I got much experience in Combat. I have worked as a Navy Seal Paramedic for 2 years. But then I got shot in my left arm and knee. 2 years later I've worked at the Evocity Police Department for 1 year then I've got promoted. Since there I work as an SWAT Sniper.
About you: I am very loyal, perform the tasks given to me without asking too many questions and I know how to handle a gun

I would like to meet you ingame [FL:RP] Cuniix, Matt Dallas,. So I can see how you will do.

26 Juli - 02 August

IC: Lucas Andrew has been requested in the English SSC HeadQuarter.
He will help SSC there to organise the men and women of the corporation.

OOC: From Sunday 26 Juli till Sunday 02 I August In will not be online. I am in England for those days.

OOC: Pictures and information updated on the main thread for the clan.

IC:

* a letter has been sent to Mr. Andrews as he has been requested in the English SSC base *

Dear Mr. Andrew

We successfully recruited more units and also acquired a medical team to make sure every slyfox member can get out of these battles alive. Our security was upgraded by technicians and our metal detectors are of a new technology that will detect near enough anything evocity have to try and sneak in to our places. The headquarters was attacked by an unknown target and has been refurbished and built to a better and more welcoming standard. We cannot wait for you to arrive back to see the changes we have made. One member was injured as he took a shot in the leg for the client we was protecting and he will be given medical attention.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Cloro
SSC - Officer

* the letter is sealed with a secure lining which cannot be ripped easy *
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • Altoria
The days I will be in England got closer. I ask for everyone to be ptient. After the week I will be back and I will be ready to roleplay with you all again Smile