Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
(12-02-2012, 10:39 AM)GOLDEN*WAЯЯIOЯ Wrote: Ok where do we have a base is there one on v2d

Go to page 46 of this thread.
We are working on bases in all maps, but.. you can't make a base like in 3 seconds, it takes time,
i really liked this clan but i like to leave this clan because of falminator . very Provocative
(12-02-2012, 03:18 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: i really liked this clan but i like to leave this clan because of falminator . very Provocative

You barelly joined. ._.
How can i find the base at v2d map
(12-02-2012, 03:18 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: i really liked this clan but i like to leave this clan because of falminator . very Provocative

You dont need to leave you are just banned of the clan due your atitude to the owners

(12-02-2012, 04:01 PM)GOLDEN*WAЯЯIOЯ Wrote: How can i find the base at v2d map

Read page 46 of the v2d base

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Oh my god, you might wanna have another look at the member page, alteast 2/4 is either Permbanned, Inactive or have left Fearless ALONG time ago..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Pinky
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29300898
In-Game Name: Kate 'pinky' Austen
Roleplay Points: 8
Hours In-Game: 449
Bans: 5
Which division are you applying for: Slyfox Security
Why this division?: i really like yo be security its fun.
Expierence: great rp experience and alot of it are basic rp and some more special.
About you: well im 16 years old from norway and playing fearless almost everyday. migth be inactive at this time of year because of the weather here in norway
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(12-02-2012, 06:05 PM)Equal Wrote: Oh my god, you might wanna have another look at the member page, alteast 2/4 is either Permbanned, Inactive or have left Fearless ALONG time ago..

Yeah you are right we are working on it

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

I would like to welcome [FL:RP] Pinky As Security agent.
Ranking up will happen.
Welcome on the team.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Pinky