Fallout 4
It's spike armor and a gas mask I think.

Also does anyone know spots to find fusion coils early on?
(11-12-2015, 11:35 AM)Borovichok Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 07:33 PM)Devin Wrote: [Image: IGtVvx3.jpg]
I MUST KNOW NAME OF SUIT, AND WHERE TO FIND IT

cage armor and a gasmask, found it on some random raider @ corvega assembly plant
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(11-12-2015, 02:40 PM)SourLemon Wrote: It's spike armor and a gas mask I think.

Also does anyone know spots to find fusion coils early on?

The Brotherhood of Steel quest line has a few along the line. The first mission with Paladin Danse gets you one, and there's one in the other paladin's bunker in the next quest he gives you.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(11-12-2015, 03:57 PM)Nuka Wrote: [quote='SourLemon' pid='529471' dateline='1447339202']

The Brotherhood of Steel quest line has a few along the line. The first mission with Paladin Danse gets you one, and there's one in the other paladin's bunker in the next quest he gives you.
Well shit I guess I never saw the one in the first mission, time to backtrack xD
I'm not really far into the game, but i do have over 3000 legit caps, due to the placed stores in my settlement, got 12 guys over at sanctuary now.
Anyone of you have frame drops while inside buildings? When building has a lot of light my fps drops to 20. And when I walk inside (spoiler alert)

Spoiler :
These bright halls of Institute

fps drops even more, down to 10. Any idea for fix?
(11-13-2015, 01:19 AM)Borovichok Wrote: Anyone of you have frame drops while inside buildings? When building has a lot of light my fps drops to 20. And when I walk inside (spoiler alert)

Spoiler :
These bright halls of Institute

fps drops even more, down to 10. Any idea for fix?

Make sure your settings are low enough for your computer, there's probably a lot to load so it will be a strain if you have high settings.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Settings are quite low already, but still there is huge difference when I get 40 fps outside, and 15 fps inside buildings with a lot of light
(11-13-2015, 02:14 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Settings are quite low already, but still there is huge difference when I get 40 fps outside, and 15 fps inside buildings with a lot of light

What about shadows?

Also does anyone get stuttering and freezes occasionally?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
This was me early on in the game, around level 5-6 I believe.#
[Image: 2015_11_12_00001.jpg]
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15