Admins/mods ignoring me.
Thanks everyone for their input. But there's still questions in my mind that have received the most lunatic excuses.
There's still a big problem, and no I can't ignore the rule breakers... If someone breaks a rule and ruins my RP, I will stop everything I'm doing until I get things sorted out. I don't necessary care about banning the players, but If i have for example an AWP, kevlar, lots of ammo and contraband, I'm never going to ignore that.
(11-10-2015, 07:25 AM)snapsi321 Wrote: If i have for example an AWP, kevlar, lots of ammo and contraband, I'm never going to ignore that.

I see you're into some serious roleplay.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Agorith, FEaRIeZz, Nexus
(11-10-2015, 12:12 AM)Joram Wrote: 3. They become unconcious because cityrp.

You don't even know, how many times it happened to me Cheese
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
People are lying to you. It is in actual fact a massive conspiracy against you....blame the illuminati.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-10-2015, 12:49 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 07:25 AM)snapsi321 Wrote: If i have for example an AWP, kevlar, lots of ammo and contraband, I'm never going to ignore that.

I see you're into some serious roleplay.

"example"
I remember when admins and mods didn't look at themselves like important people and didn't pretend they were busy.
Anyone can send a message saying "Hey, can you please wait 5 minutes?"

Flying over invisible? HAHA like that is going to help anything unless you teleport immediately, but.... oh wait... You are so "busy". .
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Before I was mod I always thought, "Why don't they respond? There can't be that many calls". You don't actually realise how many calls come through. I was actually shocked how many. Often, situations don't just last a few seconds either, you could be there for over 5 minutes sometimes, trying to sort out an issue, whether it be talking to everyone involved or checking logs. In that time another 10+ calls have come through.

Also, I personally prioritise calls in order of urgency. For example if two calls come through, one being "I just got randomly arrested" and the other being "There is a guy mass propkilling everyone here!", we are obviously going to go to the more urgent one first (mass propkilling). I know we say it all the time but you really do need to be patient. We are only human Tounge
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • JackZ, Kippsee, TheMJ
It's funny though. I've moderated servers before and some of that @ calls are downright ridiculous and occasionally not even worth you wasting your time over...have you ever considered that ??

Like for example "To Admins: Someone is trying to jump over my wall"

I mean that's great. But what's your point caller ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-10-2015, 05:00 PM)Tomo Wrote: Before I was mod I always thought, "Why don't they respond? There can't be that many calls". You don't actually realise how many calls come through. I was actually shocked how many. Often, situations don't just last a few seconds either, you could be there for over 5 minutes sometimes, trying to sort out an issue, whether it be talking to everyone involved or checking logs. In that time another 10+ calls have come through.

Also, I personally prioritise calls in order of urgency. For example if two calls come through, one being "I just got randomly arrested" and the other being "There is a guy mass propkilling everyone here!", we are obviously going to go to the more urgent one first (mass propkilling). I know we say it all the time but you really do need to be patient. We are only human Tounge

Note to self: always add AND HE IS THREATENING TO MASS PROPKILL at the end of all my @ calls Tounge
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 3 users Like Ali's post:
  • Marty, Tomo, Emil
Personally, I think there are some Mods who try their damn well best and others who just slack and gossip in the chat. Moderator(in my view) is a huge responsibility. Although you may want to RP etc. it's still good to answer calls instead of putting a bad view on the team :L
[Image: vAqj71r.png]