[UBR] Spear (Cars)
Name: [FL:RP] Spear

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95125693

Blacklist ID: 66105

Reason: CDM, slow down before turning...

Staff member: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason why i should be unblacklisted: Well first of all I did not do it on purpose. Second of all you can roleplay the situation out by calling a paramedic and carrying out medical assistance. But i didnt get the chanse to call a paramedic. I parked the car to call a paramedic but he instantly respawned. Why should i be blacklisted when i didnt do it on purpose and was going to make roleplay out of the situation. I just think that is innapropriate...
It's still classified as CDM, you could have slowed down earlier.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(11-07-2015, 12:54 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: It's still classified as CDM, you could have slowed down earlier.

I know but that was an accident and could be roleplayed. Car accidents happens and they are possible to roleplay out. I did not do it with purpose right...
Its still CDM
(11-07-2015, 02:03 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Its still CDM

That could be roleplayed out, it was an accident. So everyone who happened to ''CDM'' deserves a blacklist even when they didn't do it on purpose and calls paramedic and roleplays it out? I was going to roleplay out but i didnt have the chance becuase he instantly respawned...
I gave you a 45 minute blacklist for CDM, you could have roleplayed it out, but it was still avoidable if you slowed down when turning in.
(11-07-2015, 02:14 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: I gave you a 45 minute blacklist for CDM, you could have roleplayed it out, but it was still avoidable if you slowed down when turning in.

I did not have the chanse to roleplay it out because the player i accidentally drove over died instantly by pressing space. I was on my way to but then he was gone.

It was you right i drove over?
Yes it was.
Okay, im sorry for driving you over it was an accident and i wanted to make some roleplay out of it but i didnt have the chanse since you respawned instantly.
I respawned because it was blatant CDM, this is going to go into a loop Spear, you should always slow down when turning to the BP.

Denied