Seven day weapon blacklist Part 2
Your name: Macorl3y 

Your blacklist ID: 64779

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:1:18420109[/b]

Reason:Random tranqing as a gun dealer

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL] NightHawkd

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I requested a unblacklist on my seven day weapon ban which was approved. Sadly there was 2 blacklists one was for gun dealer and one was for Weapons. I'm Hoping I can get this one removed too as it is quite awkward to role play a Gun Dealer who cant touch weapons/ A Corleone  who cant even use a bat/ A rebel who cant use a gun/. 

Thanks for your time  

Edit: (I thought I should add the reasoning for the first ban I discussed)

I have discussed this on the servers and most people belive the blacklist is a bit harsh. I honestly really love these servers and would lover to continue playing but playing 7 days in game without weapons or two of the roles seems somewhat impossible to me. I have seen people in game get 1 hour bans for CDM, I didnt even kill anyone. Maybe i was wrong to tranq someone as a gun dealer but in my defence i believe it was role-play fine. The president was dictator who had banned all gun dealers and i was stuck inside the city, i tranqued and officer of two who were arresting another gun dealer when i was blacklisted for 7 days from the class and weapon usage at all. I did not even get a chance to explain my actions. Honestly I love these servers so much I would hate to lose the chance to keep playing on them (I have tried without weapons and so far have been killed alot). 

I hope you guys can see it in your hearts to atleast lower the ban to something more playable, and kudos on making the best role-play server on Gmod

Kind Regards.
Accepted.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda