Trucks on CityRP
Information 
Dear members,

I would like to discuss the implementation of trucks in CityRP and if this would be a good idea or not.

It could certainly bring new RP opportunities to the MTL. However it will also require coding and content space.

The handling is really good out-of-the-box, it's easy to drive with. Also props don't just fall off the flatbed easily.

[Image: 6e47a76305.jpg]

[Image: 207915e42d.jpg]

[Image: 131736c508.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Oh this is really good idea as long as players don't drive these trucks crazy in traffic. ! Smile
Yeah, add trucks but.

I believe in order to use them, there should be a job where you need atleast 10-15RPP's to be able to use this job as there can be some players driving round causing absolute mayhem with them.
The following 11 users Like Falc's post:
  • Kahjo, ltblackcoat, Nuka, Tomo, Greed^, Holdem, NJperry, Grunt, Mist, Stitch, King Kickass
RP Point limit at 10 - 15 I think would be good as Falcao said. If 0 - 10h players just come derping on the server will be a truck chaos Cheese
I would love to see trucks added to the server as you can read from my post @New cars topic, it would add a lot of roleplay opportunities.
In my opinion content size doesn't matter, I would rather have more content than a small download when joining the servers. 
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Link
This would be so good.I love trucks.
TRUCKS, YES! But about the rp limit i dont agree with 10-15 rp points. It should be 5-10
The following 1 user Likes Wobbuffet's post:
  • goigle!
I think it's a good idea, but v2d's roads seem to be a bit to small for them (things like convoys would get pretty bad). But if they're limited to people w/ experience I think they won't be much of a problem.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
Yeah i do agree with 5-10 RPP.
And YES PLEASE add trucks!
100% yes!!